DD Serial on E-Governance Plan
With the aim of spreading awareness about national e-governance plan, Doordarshan has launched a television series Zindagi Dot Com.
The series, produced by the National Film Development Corporation (NFDC) in 39 episodes, was launched on August 17 and will be telecast every Sunday at 10 AM on Doordarshan’s national network and will repeat its telcast on DD Bharati every Monday at 8.30 PM, an official statement said today.
"Zindagi Dot Com is an educational-cum-fictional entertainment television series on the national e-governance Plan (NeGP) to create awareness and disseminate information about the plan, its various Mission Mode Projects (MMPs), e-services and related aspects," the statement added.
The series is based on actual case studies picked up from different parts of the country and has elements in its story line to create and sustain viewer interest, it added.
"The characters and the plot in the series have been designed in such a way so as to bring out the various challenges present in the adoption of e-governance and how these challenges are overcome," the statement said.
Zindagi Dot Com traces the journey and evolution of e-governance in a remote village as also the journey and evolution of its unlikely heroes and change-makers in the progressive episodes.
FROM OUTLOOKCrystal BallRarely do people actually want to chat, mostly they are there to pick each other up and type...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBNEWS ANALYSISIn a letter sent to his employees on Monday, the dmore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESA consumer organisation today challenged the recenmore from WIRES>>>
- Can't Allow Lives of Muslim Women to be Ruined by Triple Talaq: PM
- Militants Open Fire at Manipur CM's Helicopter, He Escapes Unhurt
- Women to be Granted Access to Haji Ali Shrine on Par With Men: Dargah Trust to SC
- Let Netaji Install a CM Who He Feels is Honest: Akhilesh
- BSF Jawan, Six-Yr-Old Boy Killed in Pak Firing in J&K
- Govt Plans to Further Liberalize Visa Regime to Boost Tourism: Swaraj
- Should You Be Worried About H5N8 Bird Flu? A Quick Guide To The Alphabet Soup
- Watch: The Trailer of Hugh Jackman's Last Wolverine Film, Logan
- Daily Curator: It's All About The Family
- Daily Curator: All That Chest Thumping Can Accomplish
- This 'Chaiwala' From Pakistan First Broke The Internet; Now He Has A Modelling Contract
- Daily Curator: How To Burn A Hole In Your Food Pipe And Other Stories
- Seven Killed, 94 Injured in Massive Explosion in China
- Centre 'Politicising' Triple Talaq Issue to Polarise Hindu Votes: Muslim Women Org
- CBI Shielding Tytler in 1984 Anti-Sikh Riots Case, Alleges AAP
- Aircel-Maxis Case: Kalanithi Denies CBI Claim of Pressurising Telecom Promoter
- China Warns US Against Meddling After Envoy's Arunachal Trip
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali on September 29 After Surgical Strikes: PM
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Ratan Tata: 'I Think Everybody Knows Where The Intolerance Is Coming From...'
- Now, Adult Film Star Accuses Trump of Sexual Harassment
- Not Just a Business Partner, But an Ally Who Stood By India in its Darkest Hours: Russia
- Scenes With Ranbir in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Not Frivolous Sensuality: Aishwarya
- Notice to Katju on Petition Against His Blog Post on Beef
- Following Rajnath Singh's Orders, Delhi Police Forms SIT to Trace Missing JNU Student
- Discriminatory Practises Cannot Be Held Integral to Freedom of Religion: Law Minister on Triple Talaq
- Congress' Rita Bahuguna Joins BJP, Hits Out at Rahul for 'Khoon Ki Dalali'