DD Serial on E-Governance Plan
With the aim of spreading awareness about national e-governance plan, Doordarshan has launched a television series Zindagi Dot Com.
The series, produced by the National Film Development Corporation (NFDC) in 39 episodes, was launched on August 17 and will be telecast every Sunday at 10 AM on Doordarshan’s national network and will repeat its telcast on DD Bharati every Monday at 8.30 PM, an official statement said today.
"Zindagi Dot Com is an educational-cum-fictional entertainment television series on the national e-governance Plan (NeGP) to create awareness and disseminate information about the plan, its various Mission Mode Projects (MMPs), e-services and related aspects," the statement added.
The series is based on actual case studies picked up from different parts of the country and has elements in its story line to create and sustain viewer interest, it added.
"The characters and the plot in the series have been designed in such a way so as to bring out the various challenges present in the adoption of e-governance and how these challenges are overcome," the statement said.
Zindagi Dot Com traces the journey and evolution of e-governance in a remote village as also the journey and evolution of its unlikely heroes and change-makers in the progressive episodes.
- Infiltration Bid Foiled in Kashmir, Four Militants Killed
- Kushner Proposed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Diplomat
- K.P.S. Gill Ruled Indian Hockey With An Iron Fist
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10