DD Serial on E-Governance Plan
With the aim of spreading awareness about national e-governance plan, Doordarshan has launched a television series Zindagi Dot Com.
The series, produced by the National Film Development Corporation (NFDC) in 39 episodes, was launched on August 17 and will be telecast every Sunday at 10 AM on Doordarshan’s national network and will repeat its telcast on DD Bharati every Monday at 8.30 PM, an official statement said today.
"Zindagi Dot Com is an educational-cum-fictional entertainment television series on the national e-governance Plan (NeGP) to create awareness and disseminate information about the plan, its various Mission Mode Projects (MMPs), e-services and related aspects," the statement added.
The series is based on actual case studies picked up from different parts of the country and has elements in its story line to create and sustain viewer interest, it added.
"The characters and the plot in the series have been designed in such a way so as to bring out the various challenges present in the adoption of e-governance and how these challenges are overcome," the statement said.
Zindagi Dot Com traces the journey and evolution of e-governance in a remote village as also the journey and evolution of its unlikely heroes and change-makers in the progressive episodes.
- Outlook's Agony Aunt
- 2 Indians Die Every Minute Due to Air Pollution: Study
- Soon, Passport Can Be Applied At Post Offices
- NGT Slaps Rs 10Lakh Fine On Noida-Based Water Bottling Unit
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Jet Airways Restores Contact With ATC After German Authorites Send Fighter Jets for Fear Of Hijack
- 61.16 Per Cent Turnout in UP Phase-3: Polling Peaceful
- People Will Take Revenge on BJP For Note Ban: Rahul, Akhilesh
- Ravi Shankar Prasad Dares Congress, SP, BSP to Clarify Stand on Triple Talaq
- UP Polls: Over 55 Per Cent Turnout Till 4 PM
- Mulayam Clarifies No Rift In SP, Confident Akhilesh Will Be CM
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Watch: Delhi College Guard Brutally Beats Street Dog To Death, Case Registered After Video Goes Viral
- Modi Promised 'Acche Din' Like SRK In DDLJ, Ended Up Being Sholay's Gabbar, Says Rahul Gandhi
- Pakistan Senate Passes Landmark Hindu Marriage Bill
- Bangladesh Bans Irrfan Khan Starrer Biopic No Bed of Roses