Cong MP's Bill Seeks to Rationalise Fees for Medical Services
Congress leader Renuka Chowdhury today introduced a Private Member's Bill in Rajya Sabha which seeks to rationalise fees for consultancy and other medical services to make them affordable to the common man.
Chowdhary introduced The Medical Consultancy and Other Services (Rationalisation of Fees) Bill, 2013 after taking permission of the chair.
The discussion on the bill, however, could not be taken up today.
Another Congress member T Subbarami Reddy also introduced two Private Member's Bills.
The Constitution (Amendment) Bill, 2014 (amendment of article 151) and The Central Vigilance Commission (Amendment) Bill 2014, which seeks to amend the CVC Act 2003, were introduced by Reddy.
The discussion on these bills will happen in the coming days.
- Centre Applauds Army's Attack On Pakistan Posts
- ISIS Claims Responsibility For Manchester Blast That Killed 22
- James Bond Actor Roger Moore Dies At 89
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- 1984 Riots: Congress Leader Jagdish Tytler Refuses To Undergo Polygraph Test
- Bomb Scare Delays Movie Screening At Cannes
- Indian Railways' First Ever High-Speed Luxurious Train, Tejas Express, To Be Flagged Off Today
- Allegations Prove Others Are Scared of AAP's Anti-Corruption Campaign: Kejriwal
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10