Cong Leaders Should Attend Modi's Address to Students: Uma
Union Minister Uma Bharti today advised Congress leaders to listen to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's address to students on the occasion of Teacher's Day on September 5.
"I would say that Congress leaders themselves, along with their children must go to attend Modi's address to students. It will help them a lot," Bharti told reporters while replying to a query about Congress' allegations that Modi indulged in "self-branding" by launching the Prime Minister's Jan Dhan Scheme and is also using Teacher's Day for the same.
The Centre has made elaborate arrangements for the Prime Minister's address to school children on the occasion of Teacher's Day.
When asked about senior BJP leaders including former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee and L K Advani being kept out of the BJP's Parliamentary Board, Uma said that she would not like to comment publicly on party related matters.
- CBSE Announces Class 12 Exam Results, Topper Scores 99.6%
- Curfew In Srinagar Day After Bhat Killed
- Police Reveal Photos Of Manchester Bomber
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10