Cong Leaders Should Attend Modi's Address to Students: Uma
Union Minister Uma Bharti today advised Congress leaders to listen to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's address to students on the occasion of Teacher's Day on September 5.
"I would say that Congress leaders themselves, along with their children must go to attend Modi's address to students. It will help them a lot," Bharti told reporters while replying to a query about Congress' allegations that Modi indulged in "self-branding" by launching the Prime Minister's Jan Dhan Scheme and is also using Teacher's Day for the same.
The Centre has made elaborate arrangements for the Prime Minister's address to school children on the occasion of Teacher's Day.
When asked about senior BJP leaders including former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee and L K Advani being kept out of the BJP's Parliamentary Board, Uma said that she would not like to comment publicly on party related matters.
- Whole of J&K Belongs to India: Swaraj on Sharif's 'Delusional Kashmir Dream'
- Kashmir: Congress Decides Not to Meet Rajnath Singh
- Declare Blackmoney by Sept 30 or Face Action: PM
- 80 Dead as IS Claims Twin Blasts During Kabul Protest
- Chennai: Search for Missing IAF Plane Intensified, Parrikar Conducts Aerial Survey
- 'Lone' Munich Shooter Kills Nine in Mall Rampage, Commits Suicide
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- Drunk Driver Acted Like Suicidal Human Bomb, Says Court
- 225 Killed or Missing in China Rains, 2.5 Lakh People Trapped
- SE Asia Bloc Pushes for South China Sea Breakthrough
- India Bowl Out West Indies for 243, Take 323-Run Lead
- Brazil Police Arrest Man Suspected of Olympics Attack Plans
- WB: 17-Year-Old Hit by Broken Liquor Bottle During Argument, Dies
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED