Cong Leaders Should Attend Modi's Address to Students: Uma
Union Minister Uma Bharti today advised Congress leaders to listen to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's address to students on the occasion of Teacher's Day on September 5.
"I would say that Congress leaders themselves, along with their children must go to attend Modi's address to students. It will help them a lot," Bharti told reporters while replying to a query about Congress' allegations that Modi indulged in "self-branding" by launching the Prime Minister's Jan Dhan Scheme and is also using Teacher's Day for the same.
The Centre has made elaborate arrangements for the Prime Minister's address to school children on the occasion of Teacher's Day.
When asked about senior BJP leaders including former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee and L K Advani being kept out of the BJP's Parliamentary Board, Uma said that she would not like to comment publicly on party related matters.
- DMK Objects to Jayalalithaa's Portraits
- 'I Am Not Scared Of ABVP', DU Student And Kargil Martyr's Daughter's Facebook Post Goes Viral Sends Strong Message To ABVP
- 'Delhi Police Has Become Agent of BJP'
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Censor Board Responsible for Preserving India's Culture: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Ramjas Violence: College Forms Panel to Probe Students' Role
- 'Rs 10 Lakh Each Paid To 141 Families Of Manual Scavengers': TN Govt Tells Madras HC
- China's Bad Loans In 2016 Came Up To A Whopping USD 220 Billion
- Donkeys, Pigeons And Even Kasab: Morsels Of Madness From Uttar Pradesh
- DCW Orders Probe into Alleged Attacks on Women by Cops at DU
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Rahul Gandhi Says He Has Information Of PM Modi's Personal Corruption
- Over 400 Academicians From International Varsities Write Open Letter To JNU Vice Chancellor Over Recent Events
- Demonetisation Advisers Need Elementary Course In Economics Says Chidambaram
- 52 Killed, Over 100 Injured in Sufi Shrine Blast in Pak's Balochistan