Clooney, Pitt, Depp Top 'Men Ageing Gracefully' List
Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney saw off competition from Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp to top a Men Ageing Gracefully list, thanks to his positive disposition and naturally greying hair.
The 53-year-old, who is engaged to Amal Alamuddin - a lawyer, 17 years younger than the actor- conquered the list, which aims to celebrate men who have remained good-looking as they got older, reported Daily Express.
The poll of 1,000 people for the Crown Clinic hair transplant centre in Manchester looked at men over 40 who best embraced the ageing process.
The Gravity star was praised for looking comfortable in his skin and for not dying his greying head of hair.
Pitt, who recently married his partner of nine years, Angelina Jolie, came in at second place on the poll, while Pirates of the Caribbean actor Johnny Depp and James Bond star Daniel Craig finished in the third and fourth place respectively.
Hugh Jackman, Matt Damon, Matthew McConaughey, Will Smith and Sean Penn also appeared on the list, with The King's Speech actor Colin Firth rounding off the top 10.
- One Dead, Two Injured in Germany Machete Attack: Police
- Nepal in Fresh Political Turmoil as PM Oli Resigns
- Want Emotional Relationship With People of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Wrestler Narsingh Fails Dope Test, Rio Participation Doubtful
- Toll in Kashmir Unrest Climbs to 47, Curfew Continues in Five Districts
- AAP MLA Arrested for Trying to Murder Woman His House in Southeast Delhi
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- Boris Johnson Claims India Owes UK Multi-Million Pounds
- India's First Green Rail Corridor Launched in TN
- Munich Gunman Planned Attack for a Year, Chose Victims Randomly
- Dancing, Drugs, Extremism: Multiple Lives of Nice Attacker
- Young Woman, Son Crushed to Death in WB, Mob Erupts in Violence
- IOC Decides Against Blanket Doping Ban for Russia
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED