Bus Rams Two-Wheeler in TN, 1 Killed
A two wheeler rider was crushed to death and 15 bus passengers injured, one of them seriously, after the vehicle rammed it near Mettur dam and fell into a 25 foot gorge today, police said
The bus was on its way to this city from Mettur dam when the mishap occurred.
Police said the bus driver swerved to the left to try and avoid hitting the two wheeler, but failed. The vehicle then veered off and fell into the gorge.
A crane was requisitioned to lift the bus up and all the injured have been hospitalised, they said.
- Infiltration Bid Foiled in Kashmir, Four Militants Killed
- Kushner Proposed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Diplomat
- K.P.S. Gill Ruled Indian Hockey With An Iron Fist
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10