Bus-Army Vehicle Collision in Assam Kills Six
At least six people were injured when a bus and an army vehicle collided head-on today morning on NH-15 in Assam's Sonitpur district, police said.
The bus, which was on its way to Guwahati from Biswanath Chariali, collided with the army vehicle which was coming from coming from the opposite direction at Balipara.
The army vehicle was carrying milk, the police said.
The injured were admitted to Tezpur Kanaklata Civil Hospital, the police added.
FROM OUTLOOKMaharashtraA Gujarati businessman uses his influence with Bal Thackeray to emerge as a key power-broker...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBOpinionThere has been much rumination over New Delhi&rsqumore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESJaipur, May 31 The ongoing Gujjar agitation has himore from WIRES>>>
- One Dead, Two Injured in Germany Machete Attack: Police
- Nepal in Fresh Political Turmoil as PM Oli Resigns
- Want Emotional Relationship With People of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Wrestler Narsingh Fails Dope Test, Rio Participation Doubtful
- Toll in Kashmir Unrest Climbs to 47, Curfew Continues in Five Districts
- AAP MLA Arrested for Trying to Murder Woman His House in Southeast Delhi
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- Boris Johnson Claims India Owes UK Multi-Million Pounds
- India's First Green Rail Corridor Launched in TN
- Munich Gunman Planned Attack for a Year, Chose Victims Randomly
- Dancing, Drugs, Extremism: Multiple Lives of Nice Attacker
- Young Woman, Son Crushed to Death in WB, Mob Erupts in Violence
- IOC Decides Against Blanket Doping Ban for Russia
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED