Bus-Army Vehicle Collision in Assam Kills Six
At least six people were injured when a bus and an army vehicle collided head-on today morning on NH-15 in Assam's Sonitpur district, police said.
The bus, which was on its way to Guwahati from Biswanath Chariali, collided with the army vehicle which was coming from coming from the opposite direction at Balipara.
The army vehicle was carrying milk, the police said.
The injured were admitted to Tezpur Kanaklata Civil Hospital, the police added.
FROM OUTLOOKMaharashtraA Gujarati businessman uses his influence with Bal Thackeray to emerge as a key power-broker...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBDiaryThere is something about taxi drivers, which probamore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESJaipur, May 31 The ongoing Gujjar agitation has himore from WIRES>>>
- Pak Will Give Befitting Response to Any Misadventure: Raheel
- Shahabuddin Surrenders, Says CM Will be 'Taught a Lesson'
- Sri Lanka Becomes Fifth Nation to Pull Out of SAARC
- SC Cancels RJD Leader Shahabuddin's Bail, Sends Him Back to Jail
- Surgical Strikes by India in PoK an Act of Self Defence: Afghanistan
- Bihar Liquor Prohibition Law Illegal, Rules Patna High Court
- Denzel Washington's 'FENCES' Trailer Promises Oscar Contenders
- Roasted For Being Dark, Parched Actor Tannishtha Chatterjee Gets Apology
- Karachi's Stand-Up Comedian Has His Reasons Why India And Pakistan Should Not Go To War
- Prabhu Deva Does A Gandi Baat Jig With Father
- Highlights From The First US Presidential Debate
- List Of People Who Have Been At The Receiving End Of A Shoe
- Will Tell India What Is Real Surgical Strike: Saeed
- Telcos Meet TRAI, Allege Tariff Order Violation by RJio
- Surgical Strike: South Korea Supports India's Stance
- Court Issues NBW Against Dawood Ibrahim, Chhota Shakeel
- 10 Killed, 29 Missing in Typhoon Megi in China
- Philippine Prez Duterte 'Happy to Slaughter' Drug Suspects, Mentions Hitler
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED