BJP Spoiling UP Atmosphere: Akhilesh Yadav
Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav today accused the BJP of attempting to "spoil" the atmosphere of the state.
"BJP is trying to spoil the atmosphere of Uttar Pradesh whereas the government is doing its work in an impartial manner", the chief minister, who was in his native Saifai village, told reporters, here.
"The government is working with regard to the Saharanpur and Faizabad incidents in a just and impartial manner", Yadav said in response to a question.
On the Kanth incident in Moradabad over a loudspeaker, the chief minister said that it was "not" such a big issue.
Stepping up the war of words against BJP, he said, "It could have been resolved with the help of elderly people there but a political party gave it an altogether different twist and shape."
To a question on expelled party leader Amar Singh's meeting with the Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav in which he (Akhilesh) was also present, the chief minister refused to answer anything on it.
- One Dead, Two Injured in Germany Machete Attack: Police
- Nepal in Fresh Political Turmoil as PM Oli Resigns
- Want Emotional Relationship With People of Kashmir: Rajnath Singh
- Wrestler Narsingh Fails Dope Test, Rio Participation Doubtful
- Toll in Kashmir Unrest Climbs to 47, Curfew Continues in Five Districts
- AAP MLA Arrested for Trying to Murder Woman His House in Southeast Delhi
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- Boris Johnson Claims India Owes UK Multi-Million Pounds
- India's First Green Rail Corridor Launched in TN
- Munich Gunman Planned Attack for a Year, Chose Victims Randomly
- Dancing, Drugs, Extremism: Multiple Lives of Nice Attacker
- Young Woman, Son Crushed to Death in WB, Mob Erupts in Violence
- IOC Decides Against Blanket Doping Ban for Russia
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED