BJP Spoiling UP Atmosphere: Akhilesh Yadav
Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav today accused the BJP of attempting to "spoil" the atmosphere of the state.
"BJP is trying to spoil the atmosphere of Uttar Pradesh whereas the government is doing its work in an impartial manner", the chief minister, who was in his native Saifai village, told reporters, here.
"The government is working with regard to the Saharanpur and Faizabad incidents in a just and impartial manner", Yadav said in response to a question.
On the Kanth incident in Moradabad over a loudspeaker, the chief minister said that it was "not" such a big issue.
Stepping up the war of words against BJP, he said, "It could have been resolved with the help of elderly people there but a political party gave it an altogether different twist and shape."
To a question on expelled party leader Amar Singh's meeting with the Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav in which he (Akhilesh) was also present, the chief minister refused to answer anything on it.
- Outlook's Agony Aunt
- 2 Indians Die Every Minute Due to Air Pollution: Study
- Soon, Passport Can Be Applied At Post Offices
- NGT Slaps Rs 10Lakh Fine On Noida-Based Water Bottling Unit
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Jet Airways Restores Contact With ATC After German Authorites Send Fighter Jets for Fear Of Hijack
- 61.16 Per Cent Turnout in UP Phase-3: Polling Peaceful
- People Will Take Revenge on BJP For Note Ban: Rahul, Akhilesh
- Ravi Shankar Prasad Dares Congress, SP, BSP to Clarify Stand on Triple Talaq
- UP Polls: Over 55 Per Cent Turnout Till 4 PM
- Mulayam Clarifies No Rift In SP, Confident Akhilesh Will Be CM
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED