BJP Launches 'Mission 55' for Assembly Elections in Jharkhand
BJP has launched 'mission 55' with an aim to win at least 55 seats in the Jharkhand Assembly election to be held later this year.
"We have to free the state from the politics of coalition and chalked out the 'mission 55' strategy," Raghuvar Das, BJP national vice-president said today while addressing party workers of Palamau district here.
Asking them to pull up their socks and get prepared for the polls, the former Deputy Chief Minister said mineral-rich Jharkhand did not have a stable government since its creation in 2000, which resulted in the state lagging behind on development front.
BJP would scrutinise thoroughly before selecting candidates for election for the 81-member Assembly, he said adding the national BJP president Amit Shah would visit Jharkhand on September 8 to address the party leaders.
- Nationalism is the Identity of BJP: Narendra Modi
- IITs to Admit Non-Resident Students
- Pakistan-Not-Hell Remark Lands Kannada Actor in Sedition Net?
- Gujarat: 50 Cong MLAs Suspended From Assembly, Ruckus Over Una Incident
- Toxic Gas Leak at B'desh Fertiliser Unit Sickens 250, Plugged
- Opposition MLAs Marshaled Out, Pandemonium in UP Assembly
- Javadekar Becomes Toast Of Twitter On Freedom Fighter Comment
- Manish Sisodia Sacks Hospital Employee For Watching Video While On Duty
- Daily Curator: Vijay Goel's Olympic Entourage Likened to 'Bullies'
- Daily Curator: Expectant Mothers To Now Get More Paid Leave
- The Torrent Phoenix Rises Again
- Anil Arora, Mr. Bookworm, R.I.P.
- Delhi: Fire Triggers Building Collapse, 250 Bikes Gutted
- Upset Over SC Curb on Dahi Handi, Record-Holding Mandal to Return Award
- Surat: Two Dead, One Suffers Partial Sight Loss After Consuming Hooch
- BJP Interfering in Federal Structure, TMC Complains to President
- Cow is Mother of Not Only Hindus But Also of Muslims: Swaroopanand
- South Africa, New Zealand Test Drawn After Match Abandoned
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED