BJP Launches 'Mission 55' for Assembly Elections in Jharkhand
BJP has launched 'mission 55' with an aim to win at least 55 seats in the Jharkhand Assembly election to be held later this year.
"We have to free the state from the politics of coalition and chalked out the 'mission 55' strategy," Raghuvar Das, BJP national vice-president said today while addressing party workers of Palamau district here.
Asking them to pull up their socks and get prepared for the polls, the former Deputy Chief Minister said mineral-rich Jharkhand did not have a stable government since its creation in 2000, which resulted in the state lagging behind on development front.
BJP would scrutinise thoroughly before selecting candidates for election for the 81-member Assembly, he said adding the national BJP president Amit Shah would visit Jharkhand on September 8 to address the party leaders.
- SC Allows Marine Latorre to Stay Back in Italy
- Don't Behave Like Lords, 'Fall in Line': SC Tells BCCI
- Day After Stoning of Saamna Office in Maharashtra, Cartoonist Expresses Regret
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres Dies at 93
- Pak Approaches World Bank Amid Reports of India Revoking Indus Water Treaty
- Most SAARC Members Join India, Pull Out of Summit in Pakistan
- Roasted For Being Dark, Parched Actor Tannishtha Chatterjee Gets Apology
- Karachi's Stand-Up Comedian Has His Reasons Why India And Pakistan Should Not Go To War
- Prabhu Deva Does A Gandi Baat Jig With Father
- Highlights From The First US Presidential Debate
- List Of People Who Have Been At The Receiving End Of A Shoe
- Watch: A Poacher's Court Tries To Save Elephants And Rhinos In Africa
- MH17 Probe 'Biased', Moscow 'Disappointed': Foreign Ministry
- NIA Gets Custody of PoK Duo Who Facilitated Uri Attack
- Sahara Group Has Taken Us for a Ride: SC
- Pakistani Singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's Concert in Bengaluru Cancelled
- Idols of Durga Vandalised in Bangladesh
- Kashmiri Student Booked For Sedition Over 'Anti-National' Post
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED