BJP Launches 'Mission 55' for Assembly Elections in Jharkhand
BJP has launched 'mission 55' with an aim to win at least 55 seats in the Jharkhand Assembly election to be held later this year.
"We have to free the state from the politics of coalition and chalked out the 'mission 55' strategy," Raghuvar Das, BJP national vice-president said today while addressing party workers of Palamau district here.
Asking them to pull up their socks and get prepared for the polls, the former Deputy Chief Minister said mineral-rich Jharkhand did not have a stable government since its creation in 2000, which resulted in the state lagging behind on development front.
BJP would scrutinise thoroughly before selecting candidates for election for the 81-member Assembly, he said adding the national BJP president Amit Shah would visit Jharkhand on September 8 to address the party leaders.
- Sidhu Likely to Join AAP in August
- NADA Concludes Hearing, Decision on Narsingh's Fate Deferred
- FM Hits Back at Rahul, Says NDA Has Brought Down Inflation
- Eminent Writer Mahasweta Devi Dies at 90
- Rajnath to Raise Pak-Sponsored Terror, No Bilateral With Pak Counterpart
- Obama Passes Baton to Clinton, Says No One More Qualified
- Nike's Deepika Video Gets Rural India's YouTube Reply
- Nita Ambani's Y-Security Cover Gets Her on Twitter Trend
- Celeb-Laden FB Pellet Shot for Celeb-Loving India
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Modi Follows Person Who Hurled Abuses at Delhi CM, Claims AAP
- Bus Rams Into Tree in Solapur District, Four Dead
- Fed Up With Harassment, College Girl Ends Life in Malegaon
- Indian-American Girl Becomes Youngest Delegate at DNC
- 14-Year-Old Boy Wins International Maths Competition
- Autorickshaw, Taxi Unions Call Off Strike in Delhi
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED