Batman Creator Bob Kane's Personal Copies to Be Auctioned
Batman creator Bob Kane's own copies of the Caped Crusader's earliest appearances are going up for auction.
ComicConnect is selling Kane's file copies of Detective Comics Nos 27 through 45 and Batman Nos 1 through 3. The auction house declined to put an estimate on their value, saying says such items rarely come up for sale.
The comics come from the collection of Hollywood screenwriter Bob Underwood.
The sale also has a nearly mint copy of the first Incredible Hulk comic book. The 1962 issue is one of four copies known to exist. It could bring USD 300,000.
There is also a 1942 Archie comic book. Archie No 1 marked the first time the red-headed character appeared in his own magazine. Its pre-sale estimate is USD 150,000.
- One Killed In Clashes At Saharanpur, Mayawati Slams Yogi Government
- Twitter Forces Rawal To Delete Tweet On Roy
- Melania Trump Evades Donald Trump’s Hand Again, For The Second Time
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10