Bangalore Woman Thrashes Eve Teaser, Posts Video on FB
A woman has posted a video on her facebook page, which has gone viral, showing her chasing and kicking a man for eve teasing her while on a morning walk here.
"I taught an eve teaser a tough lesson! I was eve teased this morning by a guy in a park where I run regularly," she posed on her Facebook page on August 8.
She said, "I chased him- hit him hard and filed an FIR. Police was extremely supportive. "
"I am posting this video for women to know that change will happen only when we want it to happen," she said.
The man allegedly made lewd gestures at her and reportedly apologised after she chased and caught up with him. She then kicked him and the whole act was captured on mobile phone by her sister-in-law who was with her.
Her post on the Facebook page with the video has received more than 4,000 likes.
Police officials said the accused had been arrested on the same day and is now out on bail.
The city witnessed protests recently over rising incidents of sexual offences against women and children in the backdrop of alleged recent gang-rape of a six-year-old girl at a school and a few other incidents.
- Burhan Wani's Successor Sabzar Bhat, Killed
- After Rahul, Akhilesh Denied Entry To Saharanpur
- WHO Confirms First Zika Cases From Ahmedabad
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10