Baby Born Mid-Air, Jet Airways Offers Free Life Time Travel Pass for Him
A Jet Airways flight from Saudi Arabia's Dammam to Kochi was on Sunday diverted to Mumbai after a woman gave birth to a baby boy onboard.
Expressing their happiness, Jet Airways has offered the newly-born a free life time pass for all his travel on its airlines.
The airlines, in its statement, said that the Boeing 737 with 162 guests was diverted to Mumbai as one of the passenger went into premature labour.
With the assistance of the airline's and trained paramedic on board, the woman delivered the baby at around 35000 ft.
Later on after landing on the Mumbai Airport, both the mother and the baby were rushed to Holy Spirit Hospital and are now reported to be stable.
- China Protests Over 'Crossing of Border' by Indian Troops
- Ravi Shastri To Apply For India's Head Coach
- Netherlands is India's Natural Partner: Modi
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Afghan Air Corridor Shows India's 'Stubborn Geopolitical Thinking', Says Chinese Daily
- 'Indians Hate Corruption,' Says PM Modi, Not One Taint On My Government So Far
- Indrani Mukerjea Along With 200 Inmates Booked For Rioting Inside Jail
- India Cannot Progress Without Hindi, Says Union Minister Naidu