Baahubali 2 Trailer Shows Prabhas in a Bloodied Avatar
The action-packed trailer of Baahubali: The Conclusion has arrived and it shows protagonist Prabhas in a bloodied avatar seeking revenge.
The two-minute 24 seconds video is all about high-octane stunts and drama, and will finally unravel the mystery of why Kattappa killed Baahubali.
The trailer was shared online by filmmaker Karan Johar, who has bought the North Indian distribution rights of the Hindi version of Baahubali 2: The Conclusion.
Watch the trailer here:
"#Baahubali2Trailer http://bit.Ly/Baahubali2Trailer … @ssrajamouli #Arka #AAFilms @dharmamovies #Prabhas @RanaDaggubati," he wrote.
The trailer promises that the second part of director SS Rajamouli's epic adventure will be bigger, better and grander than Baahubali: The Begining.
The trailer also features Rana Daggubati, who plays the main antagonist, Bhallaladeva in the film.
The film also stars Anushka Shetty, Tamannaah, Sathyaraj and Nassar. It will release on April 28.
- FM Readied Ground To Make Funding Anonymous
- More Communists Died Than Sanghs: Yechury
- Akhilesh's Gomti Project Under CMs Scanner
- India Will be The World's Youngest Country by 2020, With an Average Age of 29
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Sushma Swaraj Speaks to Yogi Adityanath on Attack on African Students in Noida
- Parliament Passes Mental Healthcare Bill Decriminalising Suicide Attempt by Mentally Ill People
- Trump Calls Modi, Congratulates Him on Electoral Success
- Parliament Passes Bill To Decriminalise Suicide Attempts By Mentally-Ill People
- Australian Police To Probe If Attack On Kerala Man Was 'Racially-Based'
- Rajya Sabha Will Discuss Aadhaar Being Made Mandatory In Government Schemes On Wednesday
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- 'Jatayu Was The First To Fight Against Terrorism,' Says PM Modi
- RSS Making False Propaganda About Kerala Clashes, Says CPI(M) Leader Sitaram Yechury
- Akhilesh Yadav's Gomti River-Front Project Comes Under CM Adityanath's Scanner
- Four Bills Paving The Way For GST Introduced In Lok Sabha By FM Arun Jaitley