Author George Martin to Kill More People in 'Game of Thrones' Story
Fans of 'Game of Thrones' may find their favourite characters missing in the show's upcoming seasons because author George Martin says he will not spare anyone in the story and will kill them needed.
Martin, who has written book series 'Song of Ice and Fire' which the hit fantasy drama is based on, said no character is safe in the story, reported Aceshowbiz.
"I have a large number of important characters who I switch between to tell the entirety of the story, and that limits who I can kill.
"Sometimes there's only one character who's my eye in a particular location, and if I kill that character, everything going on in that particular subplot is going to be lost," he said.
"The way my books are structured, everyone was together, then they all went their separate ways and the story deltas out like that. And now it's getting to the point where the story is beginning to delta back in.
The viewpoint characters are meeting up with each other and being in the same point at the same time, which gives me a lot more flexibility for killing people," Martin added.
The sixth book 'The Winds of Winter' is still in progress. There is one more chapter left, 'A Dream of Spring', before the saga finally comes to a close. The show's fifth season will air next year.
- Cabinet Drops 1% Additional Tax From GST Bill
- RBI Slaps Rs 27-Cr Penalty on 13 Banks for FEMA Violations
- SC Critical of Magistrate Ordering Probe in Rahul Defamation Case
- Modi May Get Me Killed as Well: Kejriwal
- Sharif Describes Kashmir As 'Unfinished Agenda' of UN
- Key Witness Says Salman Khan Killed the Chinkara
- Nike's Deepika Video Gets Rural India's YouTube Reply
- Nita Ambani's Y-Security Cover Gets Her on Twitter Trend
- Celeb-Laden FB Pellet Shot for Celeb-Loving India
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- BJP Objects to Digvijay's Tweets to His Partymen in Assembly
- Four Una Dalit Victims Admitted to Hospital Again
- Local Muslims Stayed Away From Kalam Statue Function: Ulemas
- Police Declares Eight Puri Temple Servitors As 'Absconders'
- Bharti Airtel Q1 Profit Dips 31% to Rs 1,462 Cr
- Chance for Reformation Has to be Given to Young Offenders: SC
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED