AR Rahman Pays Homage To London Fire Victims Ahead Of His UK Gig
Music maestro AR Rahman has offered condolences to the families of the victims of the deadly fire that engulfed the Grenfell Tower in London.
According to the latest figure, 30 people are confirmed to have died in the devastating fire on Wednesday.
"Dear residents of Grenfell Tower. We are extremely sorry to hear about the loss of homes and lives in the tragic fire. Our heart goes out to you... From the entire concert team of 'Netru Indru Nalai'," Rahman posted on Twitter.
Rahman will celebrate the 25 years of his timeless musical journey with a concert titled "Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow" ('Netru Indru Nalai') on July 8 at SSE Arena Wembley in London.
- Dy SP Pandith Lynching: Two Arrested
- ISRO's PSLV-C38, With 31 Satellites, Blasts Off From Sriharikota
- Lalu Asks Nitish Not To Make 'Historic Blunder'
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Army Rejects Rifles Made in India for 2nd Year in A Row Citing Poor Quality
- Opposition Picks Meira Kumar As Its Presidential Candidate
- ‘Giant Head’ Baby Roona Begum Of Tripura Passes Away Days Before Her Surgery
- JNU Students' Union President, Two Others Suspended From Varsity Panels For 'Misconduct'