Anushka Sharma Denies Plans to Tie the Knot With Kohli
Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma's representative has rubbished reports that she is planning to tie the knot with Indian cricketer Virat Kohli.
There were reports that BCCI had allowed the 26-year-old actress to stay in the same hotel as Kohli, the vice-captain of Indian Cricket Team, during the tour of England as they were going to tie the knot soon.
But, now the Band Baaja Baaraat actress's representative has released a statement saying there is no truth to the story.
"There are several stories online about Anushka Sharma's impending wedding. However I would like to set the record straight that there is absolutely no truth to these rumours and I would like to request you to refrain from conjecturing about the same," her representative said.
Kohli and Anushka have been grabbing headlines ever since they were first spotted together during the tour of New Zealand.
- PM Should Also be Suspended for 'Inviting ISI to Pathankot': Mann
- Patient Shoots Doctor at Berlin Hospital, Kills Self: Police
- Irom Sharmila to Call Off Hunger Strike After 16 Years
- Devas-Antrix Deal: India Loses Arbitration Case at the Hague
- Four Militants Killed, Another Apprehended in Kupwara
- Flipkart Acquires Jabong From Global Fashion Group
- Nita Ambani's Y-Security Cover Gets Her on Twitter Trend
- Celeb-Laden FB Pellet Shot for Celeb-Loving India
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Govt Holds Meet With RSS Affiliates Over Key Economic Issues
- HC Seeks Centre's Report on Use of Pellet Guns in Kashmir
- Psychological Warfare on Social Media Our New Threat: Rathore
- Compassion Offers Solution to Many Present-Day Concerns: Bhagwat
- Wildlife Activists Burn Salman Khan's Effigy, Write to Prez
- Railways Disaster Management Plans Not Comprehensive: CAG
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED