Another TMC Leader Asks Partymen to Kill Intruders
With the dust yet to settle down on Trinamool Congress MP Tapas Pal's incendiary comments, another leader Arup Chakraborty today asked party workers to kill those who intruded into their homes at night.
"If anybody attacks our party workers and women of the villages at night, the partymen should kill them and my private security will do the same thing if they intrude into my house," Chakraborty, TMC Bankura Zilla Parishad Sabhadhipati, said at Monihadihi village.
The village, near Bankura town, witnessed a clash on June 28 between TMC and BJP workers which left atleast 10 people injured.
"If any outsider enters your house at night and attacks you, then cut him down, sacrifice him. I will take care and you do not have to worry," he told partymen.
He also accused local BJP leader Subhas Sarkar of inciting violence in the district.
"Sarkar is visiting the village and inciting the BJP workers to commit crime and attack our party workers," he said.
- SC Allows Marine Latorre to Stay Back in Italy
- Don't Behave Like Lords, 'Fall in Line': SC Tells BCCI
- Day After Stoning of Saamna Office in Maharashtra, Cartoonist Expresses Regret
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres Dies at 93
- Pak Approaches World Bank Amid Reports of India Revoking Indus Water Treaty
- Most SAARC Members Join India, Pull Out of Summit in Pakistan
- Roasted For Being Dark, Parched Actor Tannishtha Chatterjee Gets Apology
- Karachi's Stand-Up Comedian Has His Reasons Why India And Pakistan Should Not Go To War
- Prabhu Deva Does A Gandi Baat Jig With Father
- Highlights From The First US Presidential Debate
- List Of People Who Have Been At The Receiving End Of A Shoe
- Watch: A Poacher's Court Tries To Save Elephants And Rhinos In Africa
- MH17 Probe 'Biased', Moscow 'Disappointed': Foreign Ministry
- NIA Gets Custody of PoK Duo Who Facilitated Uri Attack
- Sahara Group Has Taken Us for a Ride: SC
- Pakistani Singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's Concert in Bengaluru Cancelled
- Idols of Durga Vandalised in Bangladesh
- Kashmiri Student Booked For Sedition Over 'Anti-National' Post
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED