Another TMC Leader Asks Partymen to Kill Intruders
With the dust yet to settle down on Trinamool Congress MP Tapas Pal's incendiary comments, another leader Arup Chakraborty today asked party workers to kill those who intruded into their homes at night.
"If anybody attacks our party workers and women of the villages at night, the partymen should kill them and my private security will do the same thing if they intrude into my house," Chakraborty, TMC Bankura Zilla Parishad Sabhadhipati, said at Monihadihi village.
The village, near Bankura town, witnessed a clash on June 28 between TMC and BJP workers which left atleast 10 people injured.
"If any outsider enters your house at night and attacks you, then cut him down, sacrifice him. I will take care and you do not have to worry," he told partymen.
He also accused local BJP leader Subhas Sarkar of inciting violence in the district.
"Sarkar is visiting the village and inciting the BJP workers to commit crime and attack our party workers," he said.
- DMK Objects to Jayalalithaa's Portraits
- 'I Am Not Scared Of ABVP', DU Student And Kargil Martyr's Daughter's Facebook Post Goes Viral Sends Strong Message To ABVP
- 'Delhi Police Has Become Agent of BJP'
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Censor Board Responsible for Preserving India's Culture: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Ramjas Violence: College Forms Panel to Probe Students' Role
- 'Rs 10 Lakh Each Paid To 141 Families Of Manual Scavengers': TN Govt Tells Madras HC
- China's Bad Loans In 2016 Came Up To A Whopping USD 220 Billion
- Donkeys, Pigeons And Even Kasab: Morsels Of Madness From Uttar Pradesh
- DCW Orders Probe into Alleged Attacks on Women by Cops at DU
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Boys In MP Forced To Dip Hands In Boiling Oil As 'Innocence Test', To Prove They Hadn't Stolen Mobile
- Hafiz Saeed Can Pose A Serious Threat To Nation, Says Pakistan's Defence Minister
- 5 Killed As Aircraft Smashes Into Melbourne Shopping Complex
- Nestle Sales Was Hit By Rs 100 Crore Post Demonetisation, Says Company Chairman