Another TMC Leader Asks Partymen to Kill Intruders
With the dust yet to settle down on Trinamool Congress MP Tapas Pal's incendiary comments, another leader Arup Chakraborty today asked party workers to kill those who intruded into their homes at night.
"If anybody attacks our party workers and women of the villages at night, the partymen should kill them and my private security will do the same thing if they intrude into my house," Chakraborty, TMC Bankura Zilla Parishad Sabhadhipati, said at Monihadihi village.
The village, near Bankura town, witnessed a clash on June 28 between TMC and BJP workers which left atleast 10 people injured.
"If any outsider enters your house at night and attacks you, then cut him down, sacrifice him. I will take care and you do not have to worry," he told partymen.
He also accused local BJP leader Subhas Sarkar of inciting violence in the district.
"Sarkar is visiting the village and inciting the BJP workers to commit crime and attack our party workers," he said.
- PM Should Also be Suspended for 'Inviting ISI to Pathankot': Mann
- Patient Shoots Doctor at Berlin Hospital, Kills Self: Police
- Irom Sharmila to Call Off Hunger Strike After 16 Years
- Devas-Antrix Deal: India Loses Arbitration Case at the Hague
- Four Militants Killed, Another Apprehended in Kupwara
- Flipkart Acquires Jabong From Global Fashion Group
- Nita Ambani's Y-Security Cover Gets Her on Twitter Trend
- Celeb-Laden FB Pellet Shot for Celeb-Loving India
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- 'Pained' by Una Episode, Many Dalits Plan to Embrace Buddhism
- British PM May Calls Sharif to Discuss Ties
- Child Labour Bill a Missed Opportunity for Children: Satyarthi
- Govt Holds Meet With RSS Affiliates Over Key Economic Issues
- HC Seeks Centre's Report on Use of Pellet Guns in Kashmir
- Psychological Warfare on Social Media Our New Threat: Rathore
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED