Another TMC Leader Asks Partymen to Kill Intruders
With the dust yet to settle down on Trinamool Congress MP Tapas Pal's incendiary comments, another leader Arup Chakraborty today asked party workers to kill those who intruded into their homes at night.
"If anybody attacks our party workers and women of the villages at night, the partymen should kill them and my private security will do the same thing if they intrude into my house," Chakraborty, TMC Bankura Zilla Parishad Sabhadhipati, said at Monihadihi village.
The village, near Bankura town, witnessed a clash on June 28 between TMC and BJP workers which left atleast 10 people injured.
"If any outsider enters your house at night and attacks you, then cut him down, sacrifice him. I will take care and you do not have to worry," he told partymen.
He also accused local BJP leader Subhas Sarkar of inciting violence in the district.
"Sarkar is visiting the village and inciting the BJP workers to commit crime and attack our party workers," he said.
- Stone-Pelters Should Fire Weapons, Then I Could Do What I Want: Rawat
- Impose Governor's Rule If J&K Is To Be Saved: Farooq Abdullah
- Narada Journalists Threaten Hunger Strike Over Dues
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10