Air India Day: Scheme Offering Tickets for Rs 100
National carrier Air India will celebrate tomorrow its merger with erstwhile Indian Airlines as 'Air India Day', offering tickets for Rs 100 for a limited period.
"This is the first time the airline will be celebrating the 'Air India Day'. A function will be held to celebrate the day and also to award meritorious employees of the airline," an official spokesperson said here today.
Air India was amalgamated with erstwhile Indian Airlines into one airline as "Air India" on August 27, 2007.
On the occasion, the flag carrier would launch 'Air India Offer' -- a scheme offering tickets for Rs 100 apart from all applicable taxes.
The sale of these tickets would be made only through the airline's website for five days from August 27 to 31 for travel during the period August 27 to September 30 only, he added.
FROM OUTLOOKAviationThe skies turn friendlier as foreign airlines wake up to the potential of the Indian business traveller...more from outlook>>>
FROM THE WEBView From BritainYou spend years trying to get people to take an inmore from WEB>>>
FROM WIRESFarnborough (UK), Jul 23 (PTI) Keeping in view themore from WIRES>>>
- Pak Balochistan Province Assembly Resolution Condemns Modi
- PM's Fresh Bid on Kashmir: Talks of 'Ekta' And 'Mamata'
- JNU Rape Case: Varsity Suspends Accused Scholar
- Curfew in Some Parts of Srinagar, Two Towns in South Kashmir
- Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If Sworn In
- Pak: LeJ Terrorists Involved in Lanka Cricket Team Attack Killed
- Myntra Says It Wasn't Us But #BoycottMyntra Trends
- Javadekar Becomes Toast Of Twitter On Freedom Fighter Comment
- Manish Sisodia Sacks Hospital Employee For Watching Video While On Duty
- Daily Curator: Vijay Goel's Olympic Entourage Likened to 'Bullies'
- Daily Curator: Expectant Mothers To Now Get More Paid Leave
- The Torrent Phoenix Rises Again
- Wet Outfield Denies India Chance to Level Series
- Delhi: 15-Year-Old Beaten to Death by Three Classmates, Says Police
- Scorpene Leak: DCNS Moves Aussie Court for Injunction Against The Australian
- Vadra, BJP MLA Engage in Verbal Spat Over Shaktiman
- Merkel Rejects Muslim Migrant Ban, Urges Fair Distribution
- Minor Raped by Juvenile Neighbour in Delhi
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED