AIADMK Member Commits Faux Pas in Lok Sabha
An AIADMK member committed faux pas in Lok Sabha today as he spoke on the issue of communal violence when the House was debating a bill to amend the Apprentices Act.
K Parasuraman, representing Thanjavur constituency in Tamil Nadu, read out his speech in Tamil on the measures taken by the J Jayalalithaa government in the state to prevent incidents of communal violence.
Even after Deputy Speaker M Thambidurai, who till yesterday was AIADMK Parliamentary Party leader, told him that he had to speak on the Apprentices (Amendment) Bill, Parasuraman continued to speak on communal violence.
Some members of other parties also pointed out to the Deputy Speaker that he was not speaking on the subject.
After Parasuraman ended his speech, other members of AIADMK were seen talking to him, apparently pointing out the faux pas he had committed.
- DMK Objects to Jayalalithaa's Portraits
- 'I Am Not Scared Of ABVP', DU Student And Kargil Martyr's Daughter's Facebook Post Goes Viral Sends Strong Message To ABVP
- 'Delhi Police Has Become Agent of BJP'
- Modi To Face Love Challenge In 2019
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Ramjas Violence: College Forms Panel to Probe Students' Role
- 'Rs 10 Lakh Each Paid To 141 Families Of Manual Scavengers': TN Govt Tells Madras HC
- China's Bad Loans In 2016 Came Up To A Whopping USD 220 Billion
- Donkeys, Pigeons And Even Kasab: Morsels Of Madness From Uttar Pradesh
- DCW Orders Probe into Alleged Attacks on Women by Cops at DU
- BMC: Congress’s Gurudas Kamat Opposes Tie Up With Shiv Sena
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- Boys In MP Forced To Dip Hands In Boiling Oil As 'Innocence Test', To Prove They Hadn't Stolen Mobile
- Hafiz Saeed Can Pose A Serious Threat To Nation, Says Pakistan's Defence Minister
- 5 Killed As Aircraft Smashes Into Melbourne Shopping Complex
- Nestle Sales Was Hit By Rs 100 Crore Post Demonetisation, Says Company Chairman