AIADMK Member Commits Faux Pas in Lok Sabha
An AIADMK member committed faux pas in Lok Sabha today as he spoke on the issue of communal violence when the House was debating a bill to amend the Apprentices Act.
K Parasuraman, representing Thanjavur constituency in Tamil Nadu, read out his speech in Tamil on the measures taken by the J Jayalalithaa government in the state to prevent incidents of communal violence.
Even after Deputy Speaker M Thambidurai, who till yesterday was AIADMK Parliamentary Party leader, told him that he had to speak on the Apprentices (Amendment) Bill, Parasuraman continued to speak on communal violence.
Some members of other parties also pointed out to the Deputy Speaker that he was not speaking on the subject.
After Parasuraman ended his speech, other members of AIADMK were seen talking to him, apparently pointing out the faux pas he had committed.
- Encounter In Assam Was Fake, Says Top CRPF Officer
- Nepal Prime Minister Prachanda Resigns
- 'Enemy' Will Remember Pakistan's Response
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10