91 DSPs Transferred in Punjab
In a major police reshuffle at the middle level rank police officers, the Punjab government today transferred 91 Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSPs) in the state.
The transferred DSPs have been asked to join their new places of postings with immediate effect, an official spokesman said.
Majority of transferred DSPs are of the Punjab Police Service (PPS) cadre, the spokesman said.
Bal Krishan Singla, DSP Ludhiana will take over as Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP-South) Amritsar.
Amandeep Singh Brar, DSP seventh battalion Punjab Armed Police (PAP) at Jalandhar has been posted as ACP-West Amritsar.
Harkamal Kaur, DSP third Indian Reserve Battalion(IRB), Ludhiana will be the ACP-Headquarters at Amritsar.
- One Killed In Clashes At Saharanpur, Mayawati Slams Yogi Government
- Twitter Forces Rawal To Delete Tweet On Roy
- Melania Trump Evades Donald Trump’s Hand Again, For The Second Time
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED
- What Exactly Is The Govt Celebrating? Rahul Questions 'Modi's Three Year' Festivities
- IT Dept Raids 22 Locations In Benami Land Deal Case Linked To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Mamata Banerjee Discusses Joint Candidate for President Polls with Sonia Gandhi
- Petrol Price Cut By Rs 2.16 per Litre, Diesel By Rs 2.10