100 Days of Govt: 80% Believe We Are Doing Well, Says Rajnath
The Narendra Modi-led government is performing "very well" and most of the people in the country believe this, Home Minister Rajnath Singh said today.
"Eighty per cent people in the country believes that the Narendra Modi-led BJP government is performing very well," he told reporters on the sidelines of a function here.
Singh was responding to a question on Congress chief Sonia Gandhi's attack on the NDA government over "price rise" and her party's allegation that there was rise in communal tension in the country as the new dispensation completes 100 days in power.
"The Congress is behaving like an opposition party and I have nothing to say on it," Singh said.
The Congress President said in Rae Bareli yesterday that people will give a reply to whether prices of essential commodities have gone down or not.
Accusing the government of "causing rise in communal tension" in its first 100 days in office, Congress leader Manish Tewari had questioned the "silence" of the Prime Minister and accused it of encouraging organisations fanning it.
READ MORE IN:
TAGS: BJP, Congress, Home Ministry, Government-Governance-Government Policies etc, Prime Minister of India
OUTLOOK 02 September, 2014
© Copyright PTI. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any PTI content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Eminent Painter S.H. Raza Dies at 94
- Kashmir Unrest: Curfew Lifted From Four Districts
- Chennai: Search Continues for Missing IAF Plane
- Kohli Scores Double Ton as India Take Upper Hand
- Clinton Picks Senator Tim Kaine as VP Running Mate
- 'Lone' Munich Shooter Kills Nine, Commits Suicide
- As If Donald Trump Wasn't Enough!
- Daily Curator: Why Cockroach Milk Is Good For You
- Daily Curator: Emergency For Media In Kashmir
- Daily Curator: Oh Non! #NiceAttack
- Has TV News Given Up The Ghost On Kashmir?
- Daily Curator: Gujarat Police Reopens The Ghost of Godhra
- BCCI President Thakur, Secy Shirke to Meet Lodha Panel
- 1,196 Pilgrims Leave for Amarnath Shrine
- Kashmir Unrest: DIG South Kashmir, SSP Anantnag Transferred
- Rajnath Should Announces CBMs, End Use of Pellet Guns: Cong
- China: 176 Killed or Missing in Heavy Rains in China
- Bush White House was Against Denying Visa to Modi: Ex-Official
OUTLOOK ON TWITTER
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED