36 People Fall Ill After Eating Prasad in Temple in Bihar

Altogether 36 people, including 18 children, were taken ill after eating 'prasad' of a Puja at Manipur in Sheikhpura district, police said today.

All the people who fell ill ate prasad at the house of one Rameshwar Mahto who had organised Satyanarayan Puja last night. Within an hour they started vomiting and developed stomach pain.

The affected people were treated for suspected food poisoning at the local Primary Health Centre, police said.

Emerging story. Watch this space for updates as more details come in
Read More In:

Sections:
Places:
Follow us on Twitter for all updates, like us on Facebook for important and fun stuff
Translate into:
© Copyright PTI. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any PTI content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.


Post a Comment
Share your thoughts
You are not logged in, please log in or register
Must See
Daily Mail
Digression
Order by

Order by

ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SUBSCRIBE | ADVERTISING RATES | COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER | COMMENTS POLICY

OUTLOOK TOPICS:    a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z  0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   
Or just type in a few initial letters of a topic: