I Give up. I really couldn't cross the sentence giving the Rickshaw puller's perspective. Please also take up the plight of Gujaratis making Generators & Inverters. :))).
All these Libtards are making real Clowns out of themselves in their pursuit to demonize Modi or spin Guj Development.
//Development? What of drought-hit Saurashtra?//
Errm..we're hoping that the development will make drought resistant technology more affordable instead of getting caught in the vicious cycle of handouts?
Maybe then our farmers will move to the 21st century and stop relying on the monsoon?
With friends like Shiv who need foes for Congress. The Grand old party or the Grand old dynasty must wake up and smell the coffee, this man Modi has shown how things are done and what a articulate, effective leader at the top can do for the party..See his speeches and that of the Prime Minister and you know what I am talking.. I am a congress supporter, but they will never and I mean never get my vote again.
I want leaders who show some courage, have some stand on issue(even if it is against my view) and above all I want humans not robots.
Rahul Gandhi and his ilk better learn to face me if they want my vote, I am not voting for Jokers who Teek hai after a robotic attempt at speech making.
Your dislike for Modi and his party are well known. But but, can you please tell us what exactly has Modi to do with rainfall failures in Saurashtra (this year)..??
Do you blame climate changes and rainfall failures on Sanghis/RSS/BJP/Modi and his supporters? Can you be little more objective, at least once in your life?
See the picture at the top- the little boy looks healthy, cattles look well fed, the baggage look clean, ground around is green- if despite drought, condition of farmer/poor is not in bad shape, then Modi has done a lot of work for their betterment. But some morons will never see what actually.is. The picture also is not of a farmer family but of some 'KHANABADOS" who wander for their livelihood. Of course lot more has to be done, but still far better than rest of India. And the lady in picture seem more honest than 'whole of ( )secular media'..
My my!! Such sore losers!!!
On a completely unrelated note,
'Janus' reminds me of a chap with the same last name.
His first name was Hugh!!
Outlook seems to have asked all Modi batters to vomit their hate in as many words........perhaps too hard to digest 3rd straight win!...Mr shiv please grow up!
Thank you for the photograph. Loved it.
1) “Development is okay, but what about the drought in Saurashtra?
:-) Modi caused it! Most of India's agriculture depends on the vagaries of monsoon - the Congress govt in the center religiously blames falling GDP, inflation and all economic ills on the lack of monsoon.
The Central govt peevishly did not allocate sufficient funds to drought in Gujarat and Karnataka - while being generous to Congress ruled Andra Pradesh and Maharastra.
2) The Congress state unit behaves as if history begins when the dynasty enters Gujarat >>>>
Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi behave as if India's history started with Motilal Nehru and continues with them - COngresswallahs are just being loyal and obedient.
3) If the 2002 election was anchored on communal politics, the one after on a hybrid of communalism and development,... Odder still, though, was that the 2002 riots did not figure centrally. >>>>
What is the point exactly?
Except in the communist world, all elections are split level affairs.
We at Outlookindia.com welcome feedback and your comments, including scathing criticism
1. Scathing, passionate, even angry critiques are welcome, but please do not indulge in abuse and invective. Our Primary concern is to keep the debate civil. We urge our users to try and express their disagreements without being disagreeable. Personal attacks are not welcome. No ad hominem please.
2. Please do not post the same message again and again in the same or different threads
3. Please keep your responses confined to the subject matter of the article you are responding to. Please note that our comments section is not a general free-for-all but for feedback to articles/blogs posted on the site
4. Our endeavour is to keep these forums unmoderated and unexpurgated. But if any of the above three conditions are violated, we reserve the right to delete any comment that we deem objectionable and also to withdraw posting privileges from the abuser. Please also note that hate-speech is punishable by law and in extreme circumstances, we may be forced to take legal action by tracing the IP addresses of the poster.
5. If someone is being abusive or personal, or generally being a troll or a flame-baiter, please do not descend to their level. The best response to such posters is to ignore them and send us a message at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT
6. Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material. If you do think that an article elsewhere has relevance to the point you wish to make, please only quote what is considered fair-use and provide a link to the article under question.
7. There is no particular outlookindia.com line on any subject. The views expressed in our opinion section are those of the author concerned and not that of all of outlookindia.com or all its authors.
8. Please also note that you are solely responsible for the comments posted by you on the site. The comments could be deleted or edited entirely at our discretion if we find them objectionable. However, the mere fact of their existence on our site does not mean that we necessarily approve of their contents. In short, the onus of responsibility for the comments remains solely with the authors thereof. Outlookindia.com or any of its group publications, may, however, retains the right to publish any of these comments, with or without editing, in any medium whatsoever. It is therefore in your own interest to be careful before posting.
9.Outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays these comments. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse. To reiterate:
a. Comments once posted can only be deleted at the discretion of outlookindia.com
b. The comments reflect the views of the authors and not of outlookindia.com
c. outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the way search engines cache or display these comments
d. Please therefore take due caution before you post any comments as your words could potentially be used against you
10. We have an online thread for our comments policy:
You are welcome to post your suggestions here or in case you have a specific issue, to directly email us at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT