Order by Previous days letters
D-28/249
Jul 23, 2014
09:03 AM

indianexpress.com/article/india/maharashtra/sena-mps-force-fasting-muslim-staffer-to-eat-chapati-maharashtra-sadan-says-sorry/ Sena MPs ‘force’ fasting Muslim staffer to eat chapati, Maharashtra Sadan says sorry

-

BJP should remove this goonda party SS from NDA and should cut all their relations with them. 

Mohan
Adiipur, India
D-27/248
Jul 23, 2014
08:57 AM

DL Narayan>> The present day Dalits are descendents of the non-Aryans of that period which lived in different settlements and had their own lifestyles, religion and languages.

I am afraid you are wrong. Kanshi Ram (Dalit Punjabi Founder of BSP) and Govindacharya (Tamil  Hindu RSSite) are easy give aways. The fact is that CCMB studies show that caste system originated only 2000 years back and before that there were no doubt many ethnic groups (all originated from the neanderthals 50000 years ago from African rift valley) but they intermingled and intermarried so much that there are no racial distinctions along caste lines.. Upper castes in South India look similar to the Dalits and the upper and lower castes of N.india differ only in lightness of skin again to do with exposure to Sunlight. 

 
Ramki_Uncensored
Delhi, India
D-26/247
Jul 23, 2014
08:50 AM

Untouchability in 100% Sunni Muslim Arab Yemen (where there is no Hinduism, RSS, BJP or Modi) in 2014 AD (today):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Akhdam

Ramki_Uncensored
Delhi, India
D-25/246
Jul 23, 2014
08:48 AM

Meanwhile, here comes another finding from Western World of atheist/agnostic/irreligious scientists - Eating Beef is contributing more to global warming than driving automobiles !!!

Now where are our Hindu Hating Nazist anwaars and sarojas hiding, this is what hinduism has suggested that long back well on different grounds but the point is these findings are perfectly validating what Hinduism has been practising , again not a call to ban beef altogether but reduce consumption but will our Anwaars and Sarojas then call this finding as a RSS conspiracy?

The Anwaars and sarojas are always quoting science but refuse to accept the scientific finding of CCMB that Aryan invasion theory is a myth in that all Indians of present era have the same common set of ancestors. Whenever I raised this point there is complete silence. WHy?

Caste system is a bigger topic, but there is also plenty of evidence that caste system and untouchability have existed in some socieites outside hinduism in past. In medevial Netherlands, in Pre Meiji Japan, in New zealand.. and present day yemen (100% sunni arab muslim nation) there is some kind of untouchability against some groups.

The romas living in east europe are the dalits of the European continent. And all this have evolved without Hinduism. How?

Confront facts with facts or accept them. Dont run away Anwaar and Saroja !!

Ramki_Uncensored
Delhi, India
D-24/3
Jul 23, 2014
08:33 AM

#2 - Good breeding and taste is not seen when this propreitor uses his media house as a propaganda piece to vent anger and dislike for some other fellow corporates (Adanis and Ambanis) who are likely business competitors to his businesses.

Ramki_Uncensored
Delhi, India
D-23/12
Jul 23, 2014
08:29 AM

Narendra M Apte >> What is the argument of author of the article, Mr. P Sainath?

He wants all corporates and individuals to be subject to extractive taxation like in 1970s, nationalise all key industries, and help corruption and loot by politicians and then a giant program to distribute the largesse to the rest. The problem here is that PSainath does not know that there is a huge India, of nearly 40 crore people who now live in cities and do not depend on farming and they will overnight face financial crisis if all this is done. You need growth through investment and not by redistribution but the people like sainaths beleive only in Pol Pot/Stalinist/Maoist economics of crushing one segment of society and putting government and netas above civil liberties of individuals.

Ramki_Uncensored
Delhi, India
D-22/11
Jul 23, 2014
08:24 AM

C Chandrasekaran >> The report that 40 crores Indians languish in poverty should make all of us bow our heads in shame ! How much do we forego for Indian Corporates? Tamil Poet Bharathi rightly envisioned such an exploitation to which both Congress and BJP bat for ! " Pozhuthellam engal selvam kollai povatho ? Nangal savatho ? "

Yes 40 crore Indians are in poverty after following Nehruvian socialism for 40 years and then pseudo socialism and welfare freebieist frauds like MNREGA for 10 years. You Nehruvian socialists must hang your heads in shame for failing India and stopping Indians from being self reliant and enterprenueral

As far as your pet hate, the corporates - how convienient of you to hide the fac that the PSUs aka state owned companies form a big part of corporate sector and lot of them give profits and dividends worth tens of thousands of crores which goes into treasury to give subsidies for farm sector. Not to forget that corporates now are subject to MAT, aka Minimum Alternative Tax, which means that a % of corporate profits goes right into treasury. And LIC which is where 40 crore middle class indians invest owns some 10-15% of indian corporates's equity.

Lastly on Poet Bharti, the same poet called for us to build a bridge btw tamilnadu and srilanka but you Commies scammed the UPA-1 to divide Palk straight and dig the land for a failed and disastrous project (Sethu Samudram) and huge amount of public money was wasted to help the shipping company of one socialist/dravidianist politician who has been voted more than once to power with help of Commies. So much for the honesty of communists of India.

 
Ramki_Uncensored
Delhi, India
D-21/13
Jul 23, 2014
08:16 AM

Anwaar >> Is that an anwer to my question? How old are you?

Where is your answer to my question ? How sane are you?

 
Ramki_Uncensored
Delhi, India
D-20/1
Jul 23, 2014
08:13 AM

It is not just football,every sport except Cricket is in sorry shape in India. And a huge part of blame must be put on Media (especially English National media houses) .

Does anyone even know that Hockey (and not cricket) is our national game?

How many people even know about Kabbadi a game that is indigeneous to India?

Chess - Despite our grandmasters like Vishy Anand, how many know about the game and that this originagted in India. So much loud shouting when one sportslady said she did not know about SR Tendulkar but how many of indians know him (Vishy)?

OUTLOOK is also to blame as a media house whenever they write about sports it is about Cricket and Cricket, when was last time they spoke about Kabbadi or Chess?

Dont throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Ramki_Uncensored
Delhi, India
D-19/245
Jul 23, 2014
07:47 AM

More to the point, this fellow who claims that ramayana and mahabharata is no different from the morons who claim that muhammad was a prophet with a message to all of humanity or that jesus was the son of god.  Not that it makes such thought process any less distasteful or stupid.  I am sure there are parts of all stories that are true and there are large parts that were pull out of the nether end of some prophet or seer in every stinking religion.  No reason to pretend that claiming Ramayana and mahabharata was real is any better than other ridiculous claims by islamic and christian fundamentalists.

Krupakar Kolbatla
Mumbai/Pittsburgh, India
D-18/244
Jul 23, 2014
07:44 AM

And I swear that the next time some Indian tells me all gods are one or some such stupid garbage, I will take a swing at him with bag of 1 rupee coins and grievously injure the stupid moth#$%er.  Self-defeating fools like that don't deserve to live.

All gods maybe one in the sense that all  of them are mental delusions tending towards a monothematic delusional disorder especially hard core believers who view their entire reality through religious lenses.  The bane of this planet, these delusional religious mofos.

Krupakar Kolbatla
Mumbai/Pittsburgh, India
D-17/243
Jul 23, 2014
07:40 AM

"The meaning of the word as used in the Rigveda has the literal meaning "outward appearance, exterior, form, figure, shape, colour"

Dear Jihadi turd, stick to what you know. Varnas were about professions and the claim is that it was not set in stone at its inception but ossified into something terrible bordering on slavery over many centuries. It was not about outward appearance for certain -- that is something you just pulled out of your sphincter just now.

Krupakar Kolbatla
Mumbai/Pittsburgh, India
D-16/242
Jul 23, 2014
07:35 AM

"Of all those who are spreading that message in this forum, you seemed to be the one who was least prone to practice the "hit-and-run" tactic."

And now we all get lessons on decent behavior from a two-faced lying jihadi as*hole. How precious. Brings tears to my eyes. There is not hit and run...no one is running, unless you are referring to your bigoted self.

Krupakar Kolbatla
Mumbai/Pittsburgh, India
D-15/241
Jul 23, 2014
07:32 AM

"Compare that with the insults Muslims are subjected to in this very forum!"

You behave like a dishonest as8hole and guess what? you will be called a dishonest a*sshole. Muslims are not special god's people must as you all like to think so. You god is not special and your effing prophet is not special and you are not special. Just like hindus and hindu gods are not special and christan gods are not special. All you religious mother*^*&(ers are all mentally delusional and believe in a "special friend" no one can see or hear. So keep your goddamn delusions to yourself and no, you will not be given respect just because you demand. f**k all you delusional religious shi*theads. Live with it. Your god is only special to you muslims, not to anyone else. Ditto to hindus and christians. This is reality. Get used to it.

Religious bigots jihadi Ars*holes who think they can commit violence to make a political point will reap the violence they sow, just like the turds in Hamas and Palestine. Weep over your effing dead bodies, you effing violent bigots. It won't stop until you start to change your bigoted selves.

Krupakar Kolbatla
Mumbai/Pittsburgh, India
D-14/12
Jul 23, 2014
06:56 AM

In a haste to score political points, Naidu in fact has insulted Indian muslims by not wearing their traditional dress, but a Arab dress.

Maha
NJ, United States
D-13/11
Jul 23, 2014
05:55 AM

Back when I was growing up, we used to be entertained by a tribal fellow who had a monkey that he dressed up in a three-piece suit. The monkey would sit in a chair and smoke a cigar, and whenever it saw a woman, it would doff its hat gallantly. We were all amused at how well the monkey could ape a human being.

I am not sure why this article reminded me of my childhood. Perhaps it is because like Naidu, I am from coastal Andhra.

Yes, that must be it.

Ram Lala
Kavutaram, India
D-12/1
Jul 23, 2014
03:26 AM

This guy have ADHD

ANBanerjee, Newcastle
D-11/2
Jul 23, 2014
02:48 AM

This must be an article about Hamas, which deliberately shoots rockets into Israeli cities and towns, hoping to kill as many civilians there as possible, including little children.

This must be an article about Hamas, which quotes Mohammad's last prophecy in its manifesto: "Judgement Day will not come until the Muslims kill all the Jews." Nothing there about not killing little Jewish children.

This must be an article about Pakistani Muslims who kidnap, forcibly convert and rape more than 1000 Hindu and Christian girls every year, according a Pakistani human rights organization.

This must be about Boko Haram, an Islamist organization in Nigeria, that plants bombs in crowded marketplaces and churches, killing hundreds of people, many of them children.

This must be about Boko Haram, Muslims to the last man, who kidnapped more than 200 Christian children in Nigeria, enslaving them as sexual slaves and quoting from the Koran to justify their actions.

This must be about the hundreds of Muslim terrorist animals in New York, Boston, London, Madrid, Paris, New Delhi, Mumbai, Moscow, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Chennai, Maidugiri, Nairobi, Mogadishu, Beslan, Xinjiang and countless other places who place bombs in marketplaces, trains, subways, airplanes, airports, cars, bicycles, and even in dogs and donkeys, to kill, maim and injure as many infidels and idolaters as they can.

*************

Of course not - the Prarthanas of our country are unmoved by the carnage committed by Muslims in the name of their religion, even though we Hindus have been the primary victims of this jihadi violence for 1,300 years!

In Pakistan, Hafiz Saeed tells his reptiles to prepare for "ghazwa-e-hind" and to "subjugate Hindus like Muslims have done for 1000 years". In India, these moronic intellectuals, incapable of a single original thought, ape their self-hating Western counterparts and write paens to dead Muslims even as the jihadists sharpen their swords and prepare to attack us!  We are truly a stupid people.

Ram Lala
Kavutaram, India
D-10/40
Jul 23, 2014
01:36 AM


Ram Lala,

>> "This is the typical Mohammadan strawman...."

You would not rest until the the very worst possible meaning from a verse is derived! The Quran itself asks us to take the best possible meaning from it. I do pity you however because the life of a hate pracharak knows no rest!

Anwaar
Dallas, United States
D-9/240
Jul 23, 2014
01:25 AM

Akash Verma,

>> " The root word from which varna comes means "to choose"."

"Varna is a Sanskrit term var?a. It is derived from the root v?, meaning "to cover, to envelop" (compare v?tra). The meaning of the word as used in the Rigveda has the literal meaning "outward appearance, exterior, form, figure, shape, colour" besides the figurative "colour, race, kind, sort, character, quality, property". In the Rigveda, the term can mean "class of men, tribe, order, caste", especially expressing the contrast between the aryas and das." - ( A Sanskrit-English Dictionary: Etymologically and Philologically Arranged ).

Anwaar
Dallas, United States
D-8/239
Jul 23, 2014
01:19 AM

>> Typical of you to cite the deeds of a bunch of lunatic psychopaths in Iraq or Nigeria as being "the current reality

And your response is to highlight the deeds of a bunch of loonies in Pune, which resulted in a crime that, while ghastly, is astronomically smaller than the crimes in Iraq and Nigeria (and lot other places)?

Whats InAName
San Francisco, United States
D-7/28
Jul 23, 2014
01:13 AM

Saroja,

While I'm not following this thread, what does your response in 24/D-82 have to do with the statement you are responding to

>>Yeah. Gandhi wanted all Jews to commit suicide

And again, your post 27/D-136 as a response to Ram Lala's post 26/D-126 doesn't make any sense.

Whether Gandhi supported the war effort or otherwise, it has little relevance to his suggestion to the jews. If anything, you show him in a worse light as being hypocritical as well.

Whats InAName
San Francisco, United States
D-6/238
Jul 23, 2014
01:10 AM


D.L.Narayan,

>> "When I tell them I a Hindu, they mockingly ask, "Do you worship cows?""

Compare that with the insults Muslims suffer right here in this forum!

>> "Untouchability is a crime"

But it is still very much alive in our villages and small towns.

>> "focus on the message not on individuals."

I focussed on your hate messages shrouded in a reasonable persona.






D.L.Narayan,

>> "When I tell them I a Hindu, they mockingly ask, "Do you worship cows?""

Compare that with the insults Muslims are subjected to in this very forum!

>> "Untouchability is a crime"

It is still being practiced in villages and small towns.

>>>> "I also reminded you that a Muslim techie was killed in Pune by Hindu Rashtra goons for no other reason than the fact that he was a Muslim."
>> "It is the exception and not the rule."

Tell that to his family for which he was the sole bread winner.

>> "focus on the message not on individuals."

The message is the prevailing vilification of Muslims and whitewashing of Hindus. Of all those who are spreading that message in this forum, you seemed to be the one who was least prone to practice the "hit-and-run" tactic.

Anwaar
Dallas, United States
D-5/10
Jul 23, 2014
12:54 AM

>> A nice gesture but Muslims must be ready to reciprocate. It won't however be appreciated by the small-minded forumites here.

A nice gesture? Dressing up like an Arab?

Is he suggesting that Muslims are secretly Arabs at heart? You certainly seem to think so.

Whats InAName
San Francisco, United States
D-4/9
Jul 23, 2014
12:45 AM

Wow, Amazing. How far did he take this Muslim identity? Did he "respect" the Muslim Arabic identity by going the whole way? You know what I mean... What about his wife? Did she appear in Burka and go the whole way too? What a clown. Of course the even bigger clowns are the muslims who "appreciate" this.

Prashi
Mumbai, USA
D-3/1
Jul 23, 2014
12:33 AM

 
Well said, Prartha!
 

Anwaar
Dallas, United States
D-2/8
Jul 23, 2014
12:29 AM

 
A nice gesture but Muslims must be ready to reciprocate. It won't however be appreciated by the small-minded forumites here.
 

Anwaar
Dallas, United States
D-1/1
Jul 23, 2014
12:16 AM

Come on. While enjoying biryani with Nawaz Sharif, Modi ji did tell him that such violation of cease-fire won't be tolerated and strict action will be taken.

What else you want from Man Mohan, oops I mean Modi?

himanshu, New Jersey
Order by Previous days letters
 
 
SMTWTFS
12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031


ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SUBSCRIBE | ADVERTISING RATES | COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER | COMMENTS POLICY

OUTLOOK TOPICS:    a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z  0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   
Or just type in a few initial letters of a topic: