It is the Cristian arrogance in Andhra Pradesh at it's best.Hindus foolishly look at this oncident, only from a political angle.With the Christian population aggressively increasing,there will be more insults to Hindus in coming days.After 'Beef festival',it is now refusal to sign the register for faith in Lord Venkateswara.YSR Reddy took Sonia Gandhi inside the sanctorum without signing the register and he met his fate.'Jai Jagan' slogans at the entrance outshouting 'Govinda,Govinda' is a deliberate insult to Hindus.Jagan has clearly shown that he has no faith in Lord Venkateswara and yet visits the temple,because he knows how easy it is to fool the Hindus in the coming elections.Not a single Hindu vote should go to this anti-Hindu,Jagan's party.Shockingly,the security allowed 60 people to go with Jagan.Were they checked for security?How many of them were non-Hindus?
All is not well with either the State Congress Party or the Government it runs in Andhra Pradesh. When it faced a real existential threat in the form of a No-Cnfidence motion moved by all the Non-Congress parties in the state Assembly, like the Ramabhakta Hanuman in Ranayana, his great devotee Mega Star Chiranjeevi provided the much needed "Sanjeevani" (Life Giver ) by supporting the Govt with his MLAS.The motion was defeated and the Govt survived for now. Even after this crisis, its misfortunes continued in the form infightings and mutual recriminations. Of course such scenarios are part of the "Congress Culture".
The tug of war between CM Kiran Kumar Reddy and his Cabinet colleague Dr D.L.Ravindra Reddy is a classic case of factional fight --without physical violence though---that Rayalaseema is known for . And both the CM and Dr DL hail from Rayala Seema.
Even impartial observers tend to blame the CM more than DL in this fight . The CM is criticised by many, for his "Style of Functioning"--a typical phrase one hears from the Congree dissidents all over the country. He is an introvert, a backroom operator, some one who was imposed by the High Commnad from above. His choice as CM surprised many. Brought up in Hydrabad city, Kiran lacks touch with rural AP. Not being an articulate person either, his anglicised spoken Telugu often amuses the listeners.
We at Outlookindia.com welcome feedback and your comments, including scathing criticism
1. Scathing, passionate, even angry critiques are welcome, but please do not indulge in abuse and invective. Our Primary concern is to keep the debate civil. We urge our users to try and express their disagreements without being disagreeable. Personal attacks are not welcome. No ad hominem please.
2. Please do not post the same message again and again in the same or different threads
3. Please keep your responses confined to the subject matter of the article you are responding to. Please note that our comments section is not a general free-for-all but for feedback to articles/blogs posted on the site
4. Our endeavour is to keep these forums unmoderated and unexpurgated. But if any of the above three conditions are violated, we reserve the right to delete any comment that we deem objectionable and also to withdraw posting privileges from the abuser. Please also note that hate-speech is punishable by law and in extreme circumstances, we may be forced to take legal action by tracing the IP addresses of the poster.
5. If someone is being abusive or personal, or generally being a troll or a flame-baiter, please do not descend to their level. The best response to such posters is to ignore them and send us a message at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT
6. Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material. If you do think that an article elsewhere has relevance to the point you wish to make, please only quote what is considered fair-use and provide a link to the article under question.
7. There is no particular outlookindia.com line on any subject. The views expressed in our opinion section are those of the author concerned and not that of all of outlookindia.com or all its authors.
8. Please also note that you are solely responsible for the comments posted by you on the site. The comments could be deleted or edited entirely at our discretion if we find them objectionable. However, the mere fact of their existence on our site does not mean that we necessarily approve of their contents. In short, the onus of responsibility for the comments remains solely with the authors thereof. Outlookindia.com or any of its group publications, may, however, retains the right to publish any of these comments, with or without editing, in any medium whatsoever. It is therefore in your own interest to be careful before posting.
9.Outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays these comments. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse. To reiterate:
a. Comments once posted can only be deleted at the discretion of outlookindia.com
b. The comments reflect the views of the authors and not of outlookindia.com
c. outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the way search engines cache or display these comments
d. Please therefore take due caution before you post any comments as your words could potentially be used against you
10. We have an online thread for our comments policy:
You are welcome to post your suggestions here or in case you have a specific issue, to directly email us at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT