That should have been suffix bedind her name
For the sake of returning back few crores, all three ( Ironically 3) are in hiding.And still this lady wants to maintain prefix of R behind her name. Great People not so great actions. Yet the film worls worships such people
While the old man at an age fit to enjoy a well deserving retired life by relaxing in a couch and spending his time playing with all his grand and great grand children, is spending his time in his Party HQs to rebuild his own shattered DMK and put it back on it's heels again, his 'brilliant' sons, that Madurai thug Alagiri, a misfit in Delhi and Stalin, the name-sake of that Russian despot, are fighting it out in the streets like street dogs fighting for territorial rights, to decide as to who should take the mantle of their family property DMK after the man who sired them called it a day. These two guys who but for the popularity of their common father would have no address in their own state have one thing in common. Both want to bury the party to which their father is struggling now to give a new lease of life after his own arch enemy. of all the persons mutilated his party beyond any recognition. What a misfortune for Tamil nad to have it's neck under the hold of this 'Nidhi' family!
Ms. Jayalalitha "had it guessing with her high profile tête-à-tête with Gujarat CM, Narender Modi and Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik". Politics apart, I believe this is of great significance because the three CMs are the most visionary and development-driven in the country. They also head the most effective administrations in their states. They can revolutionalize the economic and social development process. We have built up a culture in the country to rely more and more on the Central Government. This has discouraged the state governments from developing and trying their own solutions to local problems. On the other hand, CMs like Jayalalitha, Modi and Patnaik, in addition to those like Nitish Kumar of Bihar, are capable of taking significant initiatives and be more creative.
"Success, the Best Revenge" - In the midst of all the petty politics of Tamil nadu we have at last a CM who has the imagination to offer a "Vision 2023" and project Chennai "as the third most attractive investment destination in Asia". She has also proclaimed that her "New Industrial Policy 2012 will accelerate the pace of growth of the manufacturing sector to 14 per cent". I believe she has the sophistry and clarity to explain it to the people and convince them to wholeheartedly participate in such voyage. She has the opportunity now to accomplish it. Chennai and Tamil Nadu deserve to be in the forefront.
I wish to see one article at least in the 'Chennai corner' without the 'Nidhi mafia gang'.
Stalins daughter-in-law, Stalins daughters, Amma, even all the victims of murder, female suicides - all are from one gender - women.
Why this kolaveri di, indeed!
We at Outlookindia.com welcome feedback and your comments, including scathing criticism
1. Scathing, passionate, even angry critiques are welcome, but please do not indulge in abuse and invective. Our Primary concern is to keep the debate civil. We urge our users to try and express their disagreements without being disagreeable. Personal attacks are not welcome. No ad hominem please.
2. Please do not post the same message again and again in the same or different threads
3. Please keep your responses confined to the subject matter of the article you are responding to. Please note that our comments section is not a general free-for-all but for feedback to articles/blogs posted on the site
4. Our endeavour is to keep these forums unmoderated and unexpurgated. But if any of the above three conditions are violated, we reserve the right to delete any comment that we deem objectionable and also to withdraw posting privileges from the abuser. Please also note that hate-speech is punishable by law and in extreme circumstances, we may be forced to take legal action by tracing the IP addresses of the poster.
5. If someone is being abusive or personal, or generally being a troll or a flame-baiter, please do not descend to their level. The best response to such posters is to ignore them and send us a message at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT
6. Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material. If you do think that an article elsewhere has relevance to the point you wish to make, please only quote what is considered fair-use and provide a link to the article under question.
7. There is no particular outlookindia.com line on any subject. The views expressed in our opinion section are those of the author concerned and not that of all of outlookindia.com or all its authors.
8. Please also note that you are solely responsible for the comments posted by you on the site. The comments could be deleted or edited entirely at our discretion if we find them objectionable. However, the mere fact of their existence on our site does not mean that we necessarily approve of their contents. In short, the onus of responsibility for the comments remains solely with the authors thereof. Outlookindia.com or any of its group publications, may, however, retains the right to publish any of these comments, with or without editing, in any medium whatsoever. It is therefore in your own interest to be careful before posting.
9.Outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays these comments. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse. To reiterate:
a. Comments once posted can only be deleted at the discretion of outlookindia.com
b. The comments reflect the views of the authors and not of outlookindia.com
c. outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the way search engines cache or display these comments
d. Please therefore take due caution before you post any comments as your words could potentially be used against you
10. We have an online thread for our comments policy:
You are welcome to post your suggestions here or in case you have a specific issue, to directly email us at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT