And who is funding Pathan? " Faruki
I don't know whether Pathan is being funded or not by some body but definitely he has not gone on sight seeing to Switzerland and USA with family as Pathan has no source of income .Nether Teesta and Javed ostensibly have except donations from abroad .
Husband and wife Team better should open up their Account books for inspection too like Kejriwal and some other NGOs have done long back as they have nothing to hide .
>> 'Teesta misused riot funds: Pathan
And who is funding Pathan?
We have always doubted that Teesta has been embezzling the funds she received from out Side .
Her right hand for 20 years says :
''Teesta misused riot funds: Pathan
The activist’s former associate has alleged that she is using the money to holiday abroad.
ABHINANDAN MISHRA NEW DELHI | 19th Aug
Teesta Setalvad's Sabrang Trust received an amount of US $250,000 (nearly Rs 1.40 cr) in 2009 as a grant from the Ford Foundation to help the victims of the Gujarat riots. This has been disclosed by the New York-based Foundation on its website. As per Sabrang's website, the trust is managed by, among others, Gujarat based activist Setalvad.
"You can come to Gujarat and see how much money has been spent on genuine riot victims. She misused the money on holidaying with her family in Switzerland and the United States. She has not spent even 10% of the funds she received on the victims," Pathan alleged.''
MJ Akbar's Magzine can be trusted at least .
Who is funding Teesta and from where she is getting money for her Roti , Kapda aur Makan ??
A person in Public life demanding others to be clean first him or herself be above suspicion and on Morally higher grounds .
Everything is opaque about Teesta like Fai .Who is footing the bill ?
Like Portia she is, "A Daniel come to judgement!"Faruki
For majority of the Indians - She is more a Sarup-nakha to burn her Country with her communal hate agenda.
It takes someone like Teesta to take on Modi! Like Portia she is, "A Daniel come to judgement!"
If there is pun in your statement, I salute you. I believe that 'Truth doesn't require any props [a la Teestas]. Let us establish truth, whatever it may be!
Teesta is one of the most disgusting characters that I have seen in my entire life. Looks like she is frustrated with her own life that she takes it out in panel discussions. I wonder why channels ever take her opinions into consideration as she is pugnacious by nature.
Why this Kolavari?
Ah! If only you had understood the intended "pun" in my comment to a satirical articel!
By the way, I stayed in Baroda from Jan 2002 to Jun 2005...in Fatehgunj.
Response to Pankaj Hedaoo:
Keeping Narendra Modi in bad light is secularim. Those doing it are "avowed secularist!" -You have given a new definiiton to secularism. Are you implying that the people of Gujarat are not secular? Don't you know the what is inscribed on our National Emblem? "Satyameva Jayate!" [ Truth triumphs]. It is invetable inspite of million Teestas! A person holding on to truth will never shout nor scream like your "avowed secularist".
It has become a fancy to brand anybody and everybody who undertakes issues relating Muslim Community either rightly wrongly, he is a secularist- thanks to Congress. Truth is otherwise. Jago! Pankaj! I value your comments but do not pay them to an undeserving, self serving female who appears to have lost her sanity. We better ignore and pray for her ! I am doing it, jaoin me!
BLASPHEMY at outlook...'
Outlook has attempted to play with sentiments of an avowed secular journalist!
" But another secret desire, which I keep on mentioning in my secret diary, did come true recently. I outshouted, outscreamed and temporarily silenced Rajdeep Sardesai on the CNN-IBN channel."
Rajdeep is nothing - she should raise her bar and do this to Arnab da (oops Goswami). Wonder why this kolaveri di would happpen when Arnab Da and Mamata Di come face-to-face.
It is curious to find Teesta chasing Narendra Modi with undiminished vitriol. One can reasonably believe that the source of vitriol is from the coffers of the Congress party. This woman has heart only for 2002 riots but not a tear for Godhra train victims. Teesta's brand of secularim is identically the same as that of Congress's. Now that even Muslims can see through this game of communalism in the guise of secularism, people will dump not only the Congress but also Teestas.
"When a tree falls, the earth shakes!" - Who said this? How cruel to say so when thousands of people were killed in daylight for 3 full days- only because they are not Muslims! Congress is the most communal party and it is full of Teesta's and likes!
Sardesai is a chicke. Had it been the ugly woman in a man's body, Arbab Goswami, the challenge for Teesta would have been up to the mark. I fail to understand if it is humor, satire, parody or eveything in a single cask. Anyway, I could hardly keep gyrating with laughter, no pun intended.
Teesta's MEIN KAMPF .
Hate, lies and poison against one and all
Sample : Modi burnt Hindus at Godhra !
"Yet, I guess I am lucky. My public desire, wish and ambition is to make Gujarat chief minister, Narendra Modi, pay for the Godhra riots of 2002"
>> People who were in the studio said they felt strong vibrations, that cracks appeared on the wall
This was probably the cause of the Earthquake.
We at Outlookindia.com welcome feedback and your comments, including scathing criticism
1. Scathing, passionate, even angry critiques are welcome, but please do not indulge in abuse and invective. Our Primary concern is to keep the debate civil. We urge our users to try and express their disagreements without being disagreeable. Personal attacks are not welcome. No ad hominem please.
2. Please do not post the same message again and again in the same or different threads
3. Please keep your responses confined to the subject matter of the article you are responding to. Please note that our comments section is not a general free-for-all but for feedback to articles/blogs posted on the site
4. Our endeavour is to keep these forums unmoderated and unexpurgated. But if any of the above three conditions are violated, we reserve the right to delete any comment that we deem objectionable and also to withdraw posting privileges from the abuser. Please also note that hate-speech is punishable by law and in extreme circumstances, we may be forced to take legal action by tracing the IP addresses of the poster.
5. If someone is being abusive or personal, or generally being a troll or a flame-baiter, please do not descend to their level. The best response to such posters is to ignore them and send us a message at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT
6. Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material. If you do think that an article elsewhere has relevance to the point you wish to make, please only quote what is considered fair-use and provide a link to the article under question.
7. There is no particular outlookindia.com line on any subject. The views expressed in our opinion section are those of the author concerned and not that of all of outlookindia.com or all its authors.
8. Please also note that you are solely responsible for the comments posted by you on the site. The comments could be deleted or edited entirely at our discretion if we find them objectionable. However, the mere fact of their existence on our site does not mean that we necessarily approve of their contents. In short, the onus of responsibility for the comments remains solely with the authors thereof. Outlookindia.com or any of its group publications, may, however, retains the right to publish any of these comments, with or without editing, in any medium whatsoever. It is therefore in your own interest to be careful before posting.
9.Outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays these comments. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse. To reiterate:
a. Comments once posted can only be deleted at the discretion of outlookindia.com
b. The comments reflect the views of the authors and not of outlookindia.com
c. outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the way search engines cache or display these comments
d. Please therefore take due caution before you post any comments as your words could potentially be used against you
10. We have an online thread for our comments policy:
You are welcome to post your suggestions here or in case you have a specific issue, to directly email us at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT