Looking at the reasonable state Afzal Guru and Kasab are in, India is a fine retirement destination for people like Hafiz Saeed (All Are Invited To The Sermon, Apr 23).
Indian's should be clear that US has not declared the bounty on Saeed to please India. They are trying to pressurize Pakistan to continue do their bidding. Now Pakistan is on the horns of a dilemma! If it keeps US happy by opening supply routes ; going after Haqqani network etc. etc. Pakistan Army and their Proxies in Difa e pakistan will rachet up public anger . This can and will finish the present civilian disposition. However if they continue to buck US ...... well things can then get a lot more interesting and very very hot.
Let us not live in a fool's paradise though. US will never fight India's war for her. Pakistan's national psyche; their social, political, educational, and military systems are all geared to churn out one hafiz saeed after another. If India can not or will not take the fight to Islamic terrorists; she will continue to suffer wave after wave of terror attacks. Never should we forget that after the first battle of Tarain in 1191 Prithviraj Chauhan spared a defeated and captured Shahabuddin Ghori and let him go back home. That ungrateful cur returned next year and rest is history. Indian subcontinent is still paying enormously for that one magnanimous error of judgement by Prithviraj Chauhan.
Dear Mhaendra Apte,
No Problem. On efien morning USA will do the needful.To do a Drone Attack an dfinish off Hafeez Sayeed.. Similarly Drone Attacks go on..Till 2014 India can not do any thing . Only NDA ha sto come and act.
(1) We should not forget that hatemongering is not a Pakistani exclusive. Every where there are people who believe that there is nothing wrong to take some one’s life if the killer feels that he or she is doing a ‘national duty. That is how many Indians think that Mahatma Gandhi’s killing was ‘justifiable’. The Oslo killer who killed his country men has justified it too. (2) Thus, intense hate is a very common attribute but is unjustifiable in a democratic set up particularly if it turns out to be violent. (3) Nothing much may be achieved by the USA’s announcement of a reward of US 10 million dollars as the founder of LeT is fully protected by the Pakistani establishment. (4) In the present scenario, there is perhaps nothing our Government can do except occasionally demanding custody of the known terrorists involved in 1993 bombings and 26/11 attack.
The picture was taken during an "Ugly Beards Competition".
Man,,... some are crazzzyyyy...!!
and the rest are foolish.
-----. I would prefer putting a bullet in head of these Hindu terrorists so they sleep and dream forever about Hindu Rashtra. --
Yet, you have no problem dying by the Jihadi Bombs? Man,,... some are crazzzyyyy...!!
. Why keep Coln. Purohit in jail
Because a terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist. Those who live by the sword die by the sword. Pakistan is paying the price of letting loose these nut jobs. More than 40000 killed in less than 5 years. And the number of those killed in Baluchinstan or minisicule of this percentage. I would prefer putting a bullet in head of these Hindu terrorists so they sleep and dream forever about Hindu Rashtra.
>> "Other than supplying a generation of jehadi militants in Kashmir, LeT and Saeed are held responsible for the 2001 Parliament attack, the 2006 Mumbai train bombings, and in 26/11, as a chief strategist of the Mumbai terrorist attacks."
Any country that fails to convict a man with such a record must have a lot of dirty linen it does not want washed in public.
>> "many are asking if Pakistan could also bring itself to raise the issue of the terrorists behind the Samjhauta Express blasts in 2007, in which several Pakistanis were killed."
But India itself is prosecuting them.
Looking at Afzal Guru and Kasab, India is the best place to live for people like Hafiz once they retire.
Hafiz Saeed, he has killed so many Indians I have lost count! Indians have been slaughtered like chicken by these terrorists and our eunuch ruling politicians are spineless. They are worried about only Muslim vote bank. We don't have to go to war with Pakistan to stop these terrorists, instead hire, train, finance, and equip an assassin squad and send them to Pakistan and other parts of the world(mainly middle east). Or use organisations like Abhinav Bharat as an asset (like Pakistan using LeT) and direct them to act only outside India and not inside India. Then hunt down each and every terrorist who is involved in taking an Indian life. Why keep Coln. Purohit in jail? Heck, let him loose and he can be India's answer to Hafiz Saeed. Of course GOI can credibly deny any "terror act" or assasinations conducted in Pakistan and if Pakistan makes too much noice about dying Mujahideen,India can ask them to show "proof"!!!! That is the only deterrent, life must be paid by life. Hope one day an Indian leader will have enough courage to act against such terrorists!! A new Chandraguta Maurya must be born!
Pak Army and
all these terrorists
are true Indian assets in Pakistan. Destroying Pakistan and her every institution in a way Pakistanis like and we just shade some tears that there were some blasts and attacks in India.
All these bacame possible due to Kashmir, why should India snatck POK if it serves larger national and startegic interest?
Agree... India is not serious in resolving K issue, because it serves our interest.
forget kasab, there was this great man in indian custody named maulana azhar without a reputation of eating 30 chapatis at a single go. he remained in indian prison for years and was never convicted. what do you expect indians to do with hafeez other than giving him a luxirious life style. why should pakistan repatriate hafeez to indians when paki investigators are not allowed to question the witnesses of 26/11. or how about indian security agencies which gives transcripts in marathi, give list of 50 most wanted with a couple included living in india.
this is uncle sam's machination to put pressure on pakistan for their losing ship in afghan dessert. how smart americans are, if indians won't allow a india pakistan hyphenation on afghan issue, they will change it to pakistan india hyphenation to get what they want.
We at Outlookindia.com welcome feedback and your comments, including scathing criticism
1. Scathing, passionate, even angry critiques are welcome, but please do not indulge in abuse and invective. Our Primary concern is to keep the debate civil. We urge our users to try and express their disagreements without being disagreeable. Personal attacks are not welcome. No ad hominem please.
2. Please do not post the same message again and again in the same or different threads
3. Please keep your responses confined to the subject matter of the article you are responding to. Please note that our comments section is not a general free-for-all but for feedback to articles/blogs posted on the site
4. Our endeavour is to keep these forums unmoderated and unexpurgated. But if any of the above three conditions are violated, we reserve the right to delete any comment that we deem objectionable and also to withdraw posting privileges from the abuser. Please also note that hate-speech is punishable by law and in extreme circumstances, we may be forced to take legal action by tracing the IP addresses of the poster.
5. If someone is being abusive or personal, or generally being a troll or a flame-baiter, please do not descend to their level. The best response to such posters is to ignore them and send us a message at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT
6. Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material. If you do think that an article elsewhere has relevance to the point you wish to make, please only quote what is considered fair-use and provide a link to the article under question.
7. There is no particular outlookindia.com line on any subject. The views expressed in our opinion section are those of the author concerned and not that of all of outlookindia.com or all its authors.
8. Please also note that you are solely responsible for the comments posted by you on the site. The comments could be deleted or edited entirely at our discretion if we find them objectionable. However, the mere fact of their existence on our site does not mean that we necessarily approve of their contents. In short, the onus of responsibility for the comments remains solely with the authors thereof. Outlookindia.com or any of its group publications, may, however, retains the right to publish any of these comments, with or without editing, in any medium whatsoever. It is therefore in your own interest to be careful before posting.
9.Outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays these comments. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse. To reiterate:
a. Comments once posted can only be deleted at the discretion of outlookindia.com
b. The comments reflect the views of the authors and not of outlookindia.com
c. outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the way search engines cache or display these comments
d. Please therefore take due caution before you post any comments as your words could potentially be used against you
10. We have an online thread for our comments policy:
You are welcome to post your suggestions here or in case you have a specific issue, to directly email us at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT