Now that all suspence has been removed, Teesta and Mrs. Jaffri, Mukul Sinha and Javed Mia/Sabana as well as Mallika should ask themselves, whether they have concrete evidence that Mr. Modi lied in this interview? Obviously SIT did not have any such evidence and hence SIT had no choice but to give clean chit to Mr. Modi. And yes, it was a CLEAN CHIT to Mr. Modi, no if and or but about it. Mr. Pande may have given his opinion about not bringing bodies of Kar Sevaks to Ahmedabad, but SIT thoroughly investigated that point and concluded that it was a valid and necessary decision.
>> "This is exactly what you would expect from a person of his stature - respect for the law and contempt for libel." - Kautilya
I really liked the tone and tenor of all the answers given by Modi to a number of questions. He really gave pointed answers to whatever he was supposed to know as a CM of the state. On media reports, rumors, allegations, he shot them down with the contempt they deserved. This is exactly what you would expect from a person of his stature - respect for the law and contempt for libel.
It is amazing. I remember just after the interview, the media reported that Mr. Modi answered most of the questions as "I don't know or as I don't remember as it happened long time ago".
I have read twice the Statement of Modi .So what fault the Secu Brigade finds with ? Except mein na manoo attitude.
If Modi says Zafri sahib did not call it then the Secus could have given the records of Zafri's calls .Merely bogus un-verified and unsubstantiated statements by Secu Team and Bhat that Records of Phone calls have been destroyed by the SIT can't be accepted as they are biased ones specially Bhat who finds that Noose for Custodial killing is speedily inching towards his neck. We also know Bhat has been offered protection openly by Chidambram an unique example where the Home Minister of the Country is offering protection to a Custodial killer . Teesta has her own interests as she is getting fund sfor keeping the issue on boil .Even her Deputy Rais Khan has confirmed so .
Thus a Political Agenda of the Secus to keep Modi embroiled needlessly so that he does not become an National Leader & a threat to them .
>>I am waiting for our own Anwaar miyan to read and interpret this,
Well you will have to wait till Mukul Sinha and Teesta Setalvad put their spin on it and publish it in TwoCircles.
I did not open the bogus link given by Faruki but
do hereby solmenly confirm and affirm that the Hindu Karsevaks self burnt the bogie at Godhra after securely bolting it from inside so that Gujarat Riots happen .Nothing else will satisfy the guilty conscious of a large number of Indians though they had not taken any part in burning the RailCar
@ Kiran Bagachi,
I think everyone should read the whole thing.
Very detailed and every question was answered, without beating around the bush.
I didnt have the patience to read the whole thing. I am waiting for our own Anwaar miyan to read and interpret this, and then tell us whether its a kiss on our cheek or slap on our face...
Nice scoop sir
We at Outlookindia.com welcome feedback and your comments, including scathing criticism
1. Scathing, passionate, even angry critiques are welcome, but please do not indulge in abuse and invective. Our Primary concern is to keep the debate civil. We urge our users to try and express their disagreements without being disagreeable. Personal attacks are not welcome. No ad hominem please.
2. Please do not post the same message again and again in the same or different threads
3. Please keep your responses confined to the subject matter of the article you are responding to. Please note that our comments section is not a general free-for-all but for feedback to articles/blogs posted on the site
4. Our endeavour is to keep these forums unmoderated and unexpurgated. But if any of the above three conditions are violated, we reserve the right to delete any comment that we deem objectionable and also to withdraw posting privileges from the abuser. Please also note that hate-speech is punishable by law and in extreme circumstances, we may be forced to take legal action by tracing the IP addresses of the poster.
5. If someone is being abusive or personal, or generally being a troll or a flame-baiter, please do not descend to their level. The best response to such posters is to ignore them and send us a message at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT
6. Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material. If you do think that an article elsewhere has relevance to the point you wish to make, please only quote what is considered fair-use and provide a link to the article under question.
7. There is no particular outlookindia.com line on any subject. The views expressed in our opinion section are those of the author concerned and not that of all of outlookindia.com or all its authors.
8. Please also note that you are solely responsible for the comments posted by you on the site. The comments could be deleted or edited entirely at our discretion if we find them objectionable. However, the mere fact of their existence on our site does not mean that we necessarily approve of their contents. In short, the onus of responsibility for the comments remains solely with the authors thereof. Outlookindia.com or any of its group publications, may, however, retains the right to publish any of these comments, with or without editing, in any medium whatsoever. It is therefore in your own interest to be careful before posting.
9.Outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays these comments. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse. To reiterate:
a. Comments once posted can only be deleted at the discretion of outlookindia.com
b. The comments reflect the views of the authors and not of outlookindia.com
c. outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the way search engines cache or display these comments
d. Please therefore take due caution before you post any comments as your words could potentially be used against you
10. We have an online thread for our comments policy:
You are welcome to post your suggestions here or in case you have a specific issue, to directly email us at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT