Order by Previous days letters
D-10/40
Jul 23, 2014
01:36 AM


Ram Lala,

>> "This is the typical Mohammadan strawman...."

You would not rest until the the very worst possible meaning from a verse is derived! The Quran itself asks us to take the best possible meaning from it. I do pity you however because the life of a hate pracharak knows no rest!

Anwaar
Dallas, United States
D-9/240
Jul 23, 2014
01:25 AM

Akash Verma,

>> " The root word from which varna comes means "to choose"."

"Varna is a Sanskrit term var?a. It is derived from the root v?, meaning "to cover, to envelop" (compare v?tra). The meaning of the word as used in the Rigveda has the literal meaning "outward appearance, exterior, form, figure, shape, colour" besides the figurative "colour, race, kind, sort, character, quality, property". In the Rigveda, the term can mean "class of men, tribe, order, caste", especially expressing the contrast between the aryas and das." - ( A Sanskrit-English Dictionary: Etymologically and Philologically Arranged ).

Anwaar
Dallas, United States
D-8/239
Jul 23, 2014
01:19 AM

>> Typical of you to cite the deeds of a bunch of lunatic psychopaths in Iraq or Nigeria as being "the current reality

And your response is to highlight the deeds of a bunch of loonies in Pune, which resulted in a crime that, while ghastly, is astronomically smaller than the crimes in Iraq and Nigeria (and lot other places)?

Whats InAName
San Francisco, United States
D-7/28
Jul 23, 2014
01:13 AM

Saroja,

While I'm not following this thread, what does your response in 24/D-82 have to do with the statement you are responding to

>>Yeah. Gandhi wanted all Jews to commit suicide

And again, your post 27/D-136 as a response to Ram Lala's post 26/D-126 doesn't make any sense.

Whether Gandhi supported the war effort or otherwise, it has little relevance to his suggestion to the jews. If anything, you show him in a worse light as being hypocritical as well.

Whats InAName
San Francisco, United States
D-6/238
Jul 23, 2014
01:10 AM


D.L.Narayan,

>> "When I tell them I a Hindu, they mockingly ask, "Do you worship cows?""

Compare that with the insults Muslims suffer right here in this forum!

>> "Untouchability is a crime"

But it is still very much alive in our villages and small towns.

>> "focus on the message not on individuals."

I focussed on your hate messages shrouded in a reasonable persona.






D.L.Narayan,

>> "When I tell them I a Hindu, they mockingly ask, "Do you worship cows?""

Compare that with the insults Muslims are subjected to in this very forum!

>> "Untouchability is a crime"

It is still being practiced in villages and small towns.

>>>> "I also reminded you that a Muslim techie was killed in Pune by Hindu Rashtra goons for no other reason than the fact that he was a Muslim."
>> "It is the exception and not the rule."

Tell that to his family for which he was the sole bread winner.

>> "focus on the message not on individuals."

The message is the prevailing vilification of Muslims and whitewashing of Hindus. Of all those who are spreading that message in this forum, you seemed to be the one who was least prone to practice the "hit-and-run" tactic.

Anwaar
Dallas, United States
D-5/10
Jul 23, 2014
12:54 AM

>> A nice gesture but Muslims must be ready to reciprocate. It won't however be appreciated by the small-minded forumites here.

A nice gesture? Dressing up like an Arab?

Is he suggesting that Muslims are secretly Arabs at heart? You certainly seem to think so.

Whats InAName
San Francisco, United States
D-4/9
Jul 23, 2014
12:45 AM

Wow, Amazing. How far did he take this Muslim identity? Did he "respect" the Muslim Arabic identity by going the whole way? You know what I mean... What about his wife? Did she appear in Burka and go the whole way too? What a clown. Of course the even bigger clowns are the muslims who "appreciate" this.

Prashi
Mumbai, USA
D-3/1
Jul 23, 2014
12:33 AM

 
Well said, Prartha!
 

Anwaar
Dallas, United States
D-2/8
Jul 23, 2014
12:29 AM

 
A nice gesture but Muslims must be ready to reciprocate. It won't however be appreciated by the small-minded forumites here.
 

Anwaar
Dallas, United States
D-1/1
Jul 23, 2014
12:16 AM

Come on. While enjoying biryani with Nawaz Sharif, Modi ji did tell him that such violation of cease-fire won't be tolerated and strict action will be taken.

What else you want from Man Mohan, oops I mean Modi?

himanshu, New Jersey
Order by Previous days letters
 
 
SMTWTFS
12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031


ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SUBSCRIBE | ADVERTISING RATES | COPYRIGHT & DISCLAIMER | COMMENTS POLICY

OUTLOOK TOPICS:    a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z  0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   
Or just type in a few initial letters of a topic: