want admission in any colleges of orissa( cv raman or any other) contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
COMEDK is one of the best attempted engineering entrance exams conducted at state level. It is an open entrance exam can be attempted by any state candidates with minor limitations. The exam is conducted once every years for all the applicants interested in pursuing engineering, medical and architecture at under graduate level.
One of the best Engineering College in North India and that is Gulzar Group Of Institute , which provides all type of the Engineering study and one of the best that it has Robotic Engineering which no other college has in all over the north India.
We provide direct Engg/MBBS/BDS/MD/MS/MDS admission in all medical colleges exclusive in Karnataka/Tamil Nadu/Maharastra and MP under NRI/MANAGEMENT quota.We dont chage single money before admission.We are having our own admission office in Bangalore. We can do the admission at lowest rates than others. For genuine and reliable admission feel free to contact me on 09980912539,+919019722483 or mail me email@example.com
Do not ever believe in rankings. Quality needs no publicity and at the same time all published, may or may not have quality.
I am very disheartened to note that neither a) Jadavpur University or 2) Bengal Engineering College (Shibpur ) is mentioned in the top ten of your so-called list. I am not claiming that they are better than the old IITs but If you analyze GATE 2012 results then you will find that 7 out of First Ten and at least 33 % among the Top 100 GATE qualifiers are from Calcutta and most of them are from Either Jadavpur University or Bengal Engineering College Shibpur. Please give proper weightage to academic standard where is it count most.
You should think of reading this blog Engineering Education in India: Some Suggestions from a 'Practising Engineer'
Boss, please change the top position its not IIT Kanpur now!!!
Its IIT Bombay@!!!
I feel you should have a look at Priyadarshini College Of Engineering, Nagpur.
Its best here in infrastructure, placements etc
We at Outlookindia.com welcome feedback and your comments, including scathing criticism
1. Scathing, passionate, even angry critiques are welcome, but please do not indulge in abuse and invective. Our Primary concern is to keep the debate civil. We urge our users to try and express their disagreements without being disagreeable. Personal attacks are not welcome. No ad hominem please.
2. Please do not post the same message again and again in the same or different threads
3. Please keep your responses confined to the subject matter of the article you are responding to. Please note that our comments section is not a general free-for-all but for feedback to articles/blogs posted on the site
4. Our endeavour is to keep these forums unmoderated and unexpurgated. But if any of the above three conditions are violated, we reserve the right to delete any comment that we deem objectionable and also to withdraw posting privileges from the abuser. Please also note that hate-speech is punishable by law and in extreme circumstances, we may be forced to take legal action by tracing the IP addresses of the poster.
5. If someone is being abusive or personal, or generally being a troll or a flame-baiter, please do not descend to their level. The best response to such posters is to ignore them and send us a message at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT
6. Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material. If you do think that an article elsewhere has relevance to the point you wish to make, please only quote what is considered fair-use and provide a link to the article under question.
7. There is no particular outlookindia.com line on any subject. The views expressed in our opinion section are those of the author concerned and not that of all of outlookindia.com or all its authors.
8. Please also note that you are solely responsible for the comments posted by you on the site. The comments could be deleted or edited entirely at our discretion if we find them objectionable. However, the mere fact of their existence on our site does not mean that we necessarily approve of their contents. In short, the onus of responsibility for the comments remains solely with the authors thereof. Outlookindia.com or any of its group publications, may, however, retains the right to publish any of these comments, with or without editing, in any medium whatsoever. It is therefore in your own interest to be careful before posting.
9.Outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays these comments. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse. To reiterate:
a. Comments once posted can only be deleted at the discretion of outlookindia.com
b. The comments reflect the views of the authors and not of outlookindia.com
c. outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the way search engines cache or display these comments
d. Please therefore take due caution before you post any comments as your words could potentially be used against you
10. We have an online thread for our comments policy:
You are welcome to post your suggestions here or in case you have a specific issue, to directly email us at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT