So what if Pranobda could not become the PM, he has been an active Chief 'Executive' Officer.
just after the death of prophet muhammad, most of the converted opportunist so called muslims, immediately returned to their old business of hatred. since then they have been killing innocents. they can never be called muslims, and if they are muslims, then certainly prophet muhammad was not. there are two faces of muslims; one is of prophet muhammad, ali, and martyr hussain, and on the other hand muawiya, yazid, changez khan, aurengzeb, osama, saddam, terrorists groups(so called freedom fighters).
Afzal guru is just a puppet in the hands of bigot wahabi sub-sect of sunni sect. problem is with their ideology, entire world should realize that they will never change and they will remain violent. They wanted Pakistan, they got, what is happening there, they are killing, shia muslims, kadiyani muslims, hindus, Christians and liberal sections of sunni sect also.
Though, personally I am against capital punishment, but that is for civilized society, we cannot let these terrorists kill innocents and then expect from us to be tolerant all the time. Afzal guru himself confessed his involvement in the crime, Indian court punished him. I think we should also punish(verbally) his parents and the maulana of the masjid where he used to offer namaz, for their failure of not preaching him real islam.
These so called kashmiri innocents, do crime unintentionally; such lame excuses should not be tolerated. Why do they want separate Kashmir? Do they want to kill all kashmiri pundits? Do they want to kill all kashmiri shia muslims in? Do they want to kill all kashmiri budhdhists? Kashmir is basically a land of sufis, and if if bigot wahabi kashmiri separatists do not want to live peacefully with others, they are free to go to their mother land of terror-pakistan or Saudi arab, there they will be free to kill shia muslims, kadiyani muslims, hindus, Christians and liberal sections of sunni sect also and everyone.
But, let me conclude that Indian army/BSF/POLICE should consider the fact that last year more than 200 kashmiri youths were shot dead, who were pelting stones, no one from them fired, which is a proof that they are not having AK47 and must not be dealt as terrorists. NOW, IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF INDIAN GOVERNMENT TO CONTROL THE SITUATION IN KASHMIR AS PEACEFULLY AS POSSIBLE.(without compromising on yasin malik)
We at Outlookindia.com welcome feedback and your comments, including scathing criticism
1. Scathing, passionate, even angry critiques are welcome, but please do not indulge in abuse and invective. Our Primary concern is to keep the debate civil. We urge our users to try and express their disagreements without being disagreeable. Personal attacks are not welcome. No ad hominem please.
2. Please do not post the same message again and again in the same or different threads
3. Please keep your responses confined to the subject matter of the article you are responding to. Please note that our comments section is not a general free-for-all but for feedback to articles/blogs posted on the site
4. Our endeavour is to keep these forums unmoderated and unexpurgated. But if any of the above three conditions are violated, we reserve the right to delete any comment that we deem objectionable and also to withdraw posting privileges from the abuser. Please also note that hate-speech is punishable by law and in extreme circumstances, we may be forced to take legal action by tracing the IP addresses of the poster.
5. If someone is being abusive or personal, or generally being a troll or a flame-baiter, please do not descend to their level. The best response to such posters is to ignore them and send us a message at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT
6. Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material. If you do think that an article elsewhere has relevance to the point you wish to make, please only quote what is considered fair-use and provide a link to the article under question.
7. There is no particular outlookindia.com line on any subject. The views expressed in our opinion section are those of the author concerned and not that of all of outlookindia.com or all its authors.
8. Please also note that you are solely responsible for the comments posted by you on the site. The comments could be deleted or edited entirely at our discretion if we find them objectionable. However, the mere fact of their existence on our site does not mean that we necessarily approve of their contents. In short, the onus of responsibility for the comments remains solely with the authors thereof. Outlookindia.com or any of its group publications, may, however, retains the right to publish any of these comments, with or without editing, in any medium whatsoever. It is therefore in your own interest to be careful before posting.
9.Outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays these comments. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse. To reiterate:
a. Comments once posted can only be deleted at the discretion of outlookindia.com
b. The comments reflect the views of the authors and not of outlookindia.com
c. outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the way search engines cache or display these comments
d. Please therefore take due caution before you post any comments as your words could potentially be used against you
10. We have an online thread for our comments policy:
You are welcome to post your suggestions here or in case you have a specific issue, to directly email us at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT