I had already regretted
>> @DINESH - Cricket deplomacy is a good thing that took place, in recent years, between India and Pakistan relationship. It is evident in the statements made by Pakistani cricket captain after team's return at their home.
Please don't be so naive. The Pakistani cricket captain gave a praising statement about India. There is no change of heart. After a wwek, his real feelings came out.
Look athis ...
>> "In my opinion, if I have to tell the truth, they (Indians) will never have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis. I don't think they have the large and clean hearts that Allah has given us,
>> It is a very difficult thing for us to live with them (Indians) or to have long-term relationship with them. Nothing will come out of talks.
He did not mean Indians as paraphrased by TOI. He meant Hindus. They want to drag religion into every thing. Look at what he says: they won't have hearts like Muslims and Pakistanis. So in that content, only Hindus of India are left.
At first, he had few good words about Indians. He thought if plays nice card with Indian media, Pakis can get into IPL amd make millions. When it did not work, he went back to Hate card.
I don't know when our idiotic PMs will keep falling for this BS of Pukes. Vajpayee was like this. MMS is like this. IK Gujral was like this. Only Indira Gandhi, PVNR were smart enough to know the real nature of Pukes. Why can't we learn from history? Or is it a strategy of Indian PMs to keep Pukes in good humour through such gestures. But the SCUM Pakis never changed and will never change.
Donot be overjoy.Priminister Gilani is puppet of Army of Pakistan.Relation betwwen India and Pakistan will in hand of army.Army donot want any settlement between two countries.Bread and butter of army depend on hate of India. If both countries make comprase what can Pakistan`s army do?
I regret for my comment on cricket deplomacy after reading in Times of India what Afridi had said about Indians.
Cricket deplomacy is a good thing that took place, in recent years, between India and Pakistan relationship. It is evident in the statements made by Pakistani cricket captain after team's return at their home. But UPA especially MMS and SoniaG have lost all the faith in people's heart. Indian public now puts them in the place of corrupts, immorals, liars and traitors etc, etc. Now it is definite, every deal they made be it relating to purchase of weapons, fighter aircrafts, nuclear power plants, incrase in FDI limit were signed after taking bribe. And all these deals facilitate them to accept bribe in foreign countries. No hawala. Even this cricket diplomacy is suspected as an act to woo the muslim voters in 5 states that are going in to poll.
Our relationship with China is only a bit less fragile and distrustful as compared to Pakistan. China is well on its path to be the next superpower, while Pakistan still struggles to discover the meaning of nationhood. Any sane and rational person would advocate strong relationship with China.
But, what is it that drives these loony leaders for phot-ops with Pakistani counterparts? MMS should rather focus on Indo-China relationships. Indo-Pak unity drives some jholawallahs and septuagenarians into orgasmic celebrations. But like that mela-wallah's soap bubble, it would pop into thin air the moment you try to touch its reality.
. Should India witness a terror incident, the Mohali spirit would likely melt overnight. Sources fear such an attack could occur in Afghanistan, where voice intercepts suggest an ISI conspiracy to yet again target the Indian mission in Kabul."
Luckily for time being they are concentrating on Pakistan itself.There were serial bomb explosions in Paki Punjab Dera Gazi Khan today .30 Plus people died and hundreds injured. Now Pakies will blame RAW.
It is foolish to believe that 100 Overs or 600 Balls bowled will take away the perfidy of Pakies perpetuated for the last 63 yrs upon us.
But Candlewalas will never learn.
The Paki mindset which losers and stupid people will never comprehend.
A driver to a Paki official ventured and roaming in army area near Mohali. He was arrested and held for questioning. What did Pakis do? They picked up a high ranking diplomatic official is Islamabad. The moron in Delhi MMS did not want to make an issue out of this because this will expose how stupid he is about Pukestan.
The driver who could be getting some pictures for terrorist action was quietly release and the Indian official was released by Pukes.
This is PUKE mindset. If the idiots, WKKs, Sickulars and anti-national press does not not get this by now, they will never get it.
'Cricket Diplomacy' is MMS-inspired-HOT AIR, that only the Congie media will fall prey to.
Under a barrage of allegations that lead directly to his own doorstep, the PM has quickly turned the attention of the media again. This time using Pakistan - just as all Indian ( and Paki ) PMs before him have used since times immemorial.
As long as we are willing to be fooled, there will be those who will fool us.
We at Outlookindia.com welcome feedback and your comments, including scathing criticism
1. Scathing, passionate, even angry critiques are welcome, but please do not indulge in abuse and invective. Our Primary concern is to keep the debate civil. We urge our users to try and express their disagreements without being disagreeable. Personal attacks are not welcome. No ad hominem please.
2. Please do not post the same message again and again in the same or different threads
3. Please keep your responses confined to the subject matter of the article you are responding to. Please note that our comments section is not a general free-for-all but for feedback to articles/blogs posted on the site
4. Our endeavour is to keep these forums unmoderated and unexpurgated. But if any of the above three conditions are violated, we reserve the right to delete any comment that we deem objectionable and also to withdraw posting privileges from the abuser. Please also note that hate-speech is punishable by law and in extreme circumstances, we may be forced to take legal action by tracing the IP addresses of the poster.
5. If someone is being abusive or personal, or generally being a troll or a flame-baiter, please do not descend to their level. The best response to such posters is to ignore them and send us a message at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT
6. Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material. If you do think that an article elsewhere has relevance to the point you wish to make, please only quote what is considered fair-use and provide a link to the article under question.
7. There is no particular outlookindia.com line on any subject. The views expressed in our opinion section are those of the author concerned and not that of all of outlookindia.com or all its authors.
8. Please also note that you are solely responsible for the comments posted by you on the site. The comments could be deleted or edited entirely at our discretion if we find them objectionable. However, the mere fact of their existence on our site does not mean that we necessarily approve of their contents. In short, the onus of responsibility for the comments remains solely with the authors thereof. Outlookindia.com or any of its group publications, may, however, retains the right to publish any of these comments, with or without editing, in any medium whatsoever. It is therefore in your own interest to be careful before posting.
9.Outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays these comments. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse. To reiterate:
a. Comments once posted can only be deleted at the discretion of outlookindia.com
b. The comments reflect the views of the authors and not of outlookindia.com
c. outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the way search engines cache or display these comments
d. Please therefore take due caution before you post any comments as your words could potentially be used against you
10. We have an online thread for our comments policy:
You are welcome to post your suggestions here or in case you have a specific issue, to directly email us at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT