Dear Sri Bacchan,
If you believe in helping the cause of Indian women to not be the subjects and objects of such violence in future, kindly request and influence all your friends and family in the movie industry to not objectify women with sleazy dresses,dances and gestures. Knowing very well that the movie industry thrives on pushing on the baser instincts of movie viewers, you should lobby for:
1) Moderating obscenity in movies
2) Encouraging family values in movies, not just violence in the name of family
3) A movie rating system similar to what the hollywood has. Content inapproriate for children and youth should be labeled as such
4) All movie scenes involving smoking, eve-teasing, skirt-chasing, sex outside of family, alchohol and drugs should be labeled clearly as questionable activities at best when running on the screen.
5) Stop all stories about instance justice and demonstrate how hero commits to justice thorugh peaceful and legal means.
6) Show the benefits of rising in life through hard work, honesty and integrity. Not the lives of the filthy wealthy or lottery winners.
Good words from the son of a poet!