Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
This the dumbest thing we have come across recently. He was as lean as a sparkler, wearing a mundu and a t-shirt and there was something hanging from his mouth: a line of firecrackers.
Then a girl walks up to him with a light and take it to the wick of the dangling firecracker. There are warnings and exasperations in Tamil as background noise. But he is not scared.
Within seconds, the crackers go phat,phat phat. The furious sparks lick his face, lips, shirt, face, but this man doesn’t let go the cracker thread that he is biting on to. For safety reasons, we assume, he has closed his eyes.
After the burst ceases, he slowly opens his eyes and gives a reassuring massage to his closely cropped head with a sheepish grin.
While he doesn’t seem to be injured at all, please don’t try this
- Outlook's Agony Aunt
- 2 Indians Die Every Minute Due to Air Pollution: Study
- Soon, Passport Can Be Applied At Post Offices
- NGT Slaps Rs 10Lakh Fine On Noida-Based Water Bottling Unit
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Jet Airways Restores Contact With ATC After German Authorites Send Fighter Jets for Fear Of Hijack
- 61.16 Per Cent Turnout in UP Phase-3: Polling Peaceful
- People Will Take Revenge on BJP For Note Ban: Rahul, Akhilesh
- Ravi Shankar Prasad Dares Congress, SP, BSP to Clarify Stand on Triple Talaq
- UP Polls: Over 55 Per Cent Turnout Till 4 PM
- Mulayam Clarifies No Rift In SP, Confident Akhilesh Will Be CM