Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
This the dumbest thing we have come across recently. He was as lean as a sparkler, wearing a mundu and a t-shirt and there was something hanging from his mouth: a line of firecrackers.
Then a girl walks up to him with a light and take it to the wick of the dangling firecracker. There are warnings and exasperations in Tamil as background noise. But he is not scared.
Within seconds, the crackers go phat,phat phat. The furious sparks lick his face, lips, shirt, face, but this man doesn’t let go the cracker thread that he is biting on to. For safety reasons, we assume, he has closed his eyes.
After the burst ceases, he slowly opens his eyes and gives a reassuring massage to his closely cropped head with a sheepish grin.
While he doesn’t seem to be injured at all, please don’t try this
- SC Seeks EC's Response
- Indian Woman, Son Found Murdered in US, Probe Launched
- Should Sidhu Be Allowed to Multitask?
- Aadhaar Not Needed For Mid-Day Meals
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Govt Staff in Bareilly Barred From Wearing Jeans, T-Shirts at Work
- Release Funds to State Bodies for Holding Matches: SC Tells BCCI
- 1984 Riots: SC Asks Govt to Give Files of 199 'Closed' Cases
- Counter-Terrorist Operations Claimed 92 Soldiers in J&K Since 2015: Govt
- PM Modi Calls Up Theresa May Over Terror Attack
- Dr Randeep Guleria Appointed New Director of AIIMS-Delhi