Watch: Donald Trump Pulls Out All The Stops With 'Ab Ki Baar, Trump Sarkar'
Borrowing from PM Modi’s poll slogan, one that even former British PM David Cameron had referenced, US Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump says “Ab ki baar, Trump sarkar”, in a video which has gone viral.
The video is believed to be aimed at members of the large Indian community in the United States. Trump had even addressed a Hindu-American rally organised by the Republican Hindu Coalition on October 15th in New Jersey.
The authenticity of the video cannot be verified. However, foreign media outlets have credited it to Republican Hindu Coalition which is rooting for Trump.
The video begins with a ‘Happy Diwali’ message and has a montage from the Mumbai Terror attacks and from Trump’s address in New Jersey earlier this month. For the real-deal, go on to the 18-second-mark to watch Trump do his Hindi bit.
Trump had earlier said that he loves “Hindus” and he loved “India” and that both countries would be the ‘best of friends’ if he came to power.
- UP: 3 Meat Shops Set On Fire by Mob
- New Punjab,Uttarakhand CM to Meet PM
- Maha: 19 MLAs Suspended For Disrupting Budget
- Trying to Implement GST From July 1: Jaitley
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- UK Police Officer Killed, Several Injured in 'Terrorist Incident' in Parliament
- State Election Commission Succumbed to Political Pressure: AAP
- Cows From Gorakhpur to be Shifted to Adityanath's Residence
- Aadhar Mandatory for Filing ITR to Avoid Tax Evasion: Jaitley
- Terror Attacks in J&K Reduced Post Surgical Strikes, Says Govt
- BCCI Doubles Central Contracts, Dhoni in Grade A, Raina Out