Watch: Donald Trump Pulls Out All The Stops With 'Ab Ki Baar, Trump Sarkar'
Borrowing from PM Modi’s poll slogan, one that even former British PM David Cameron had referenced, US Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump says “Ab ki baar, Trump sarkar”, in a video which has gone viral.
The video is believed to be aimed at members of the large Indian community in the United States. Trump had even addressed a Hindu-American rally organised by the Republican Hindu Coalition on October 15th in New Jersey.
The authenticity of the video cannot be verified. However, foreign media outlets have credited it to Republican Hindu Coalition which is rooting for Trump.
The video begins with a ‘Happy Diwali’ message and has a montage from the Mumbai Terror attacks and from Trump’s address in New Jersey earlier this month. For the real-deal, go on to the 18-second-mark to watch Trump do his Hindi bit.
Trump had earlier said that he loves “Hindus” and he loved “India” and that both countries would be the ‘best of friends’ if he came to power.
- Rs 2000 Notes By 'Children's Bank Of India'
- Sutlej-Yamuna Row: SC Asks Punjab, Haryana To Maintain Order
- Amnesty Blames Trump In Global Rollback of Rights.
- US Plans To Deport Undocumented Immigrants
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- India's GDP Projected To Slow To 6.6 Percent Post-Demonetisation, Says IMF
- 'Name And Shame' Doctors Who Did Caesareans Without Medical Reasons, Says Maneka Gandhi
- Another Acronym After SCAM: Amit Shah Merges Congress, SP, BSP To Form KASAB
- Search Operation For Militants In Kashmir Called Off After Stone-Pelting
- Sutlej-Yamuna Canal Row: Supreme Court Asks Punjab, Haryana To Maintain Order
- Supreme Court Asks Google If Uploading Of Obscene Videos Can Be Stopped