This 'Chaiwala' From Pakistan First Broke The Internet; Now He Has A Modelling Contract
The only thing from Pakistan that has caused much mayhem across the border are pictures of a green-eyed chaiwalla that are taking the internet by storm. After a budding photographer and Instagram user posted pictures of Arshad Khan, a resident of Mardan city in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Khan has even bagged a modeling contract with a retailer in Islamabad.
It all started with an Instagram post by Jiah Ai which soon went viral with the internet and social media fawning over Khan’s eyes and chiseled looks. 'Chaiwalla' had been trending all of yester The ‘chaiwala’ from Pakistan said that close to 50 girls had visited him since the morning and he was now aware that he had become an overnight sensation on social media. “Yes, I am aware of my newly found fame and I am incredibly happy. My friends have been showing me pictures since this morning,” he says.
Over in India, the likes of Fawad Khan have been bypassed by this latest import from across the border and when asked, Khan says he resembles Shah Rukh Khan. He mentions that he has been complimented on his looks earlier, but nothing ever came out of it. On this occasion though, he broke the internet.
Here are two more pictures of this viral Hot-tea ;) P.s: sorry for the annoying watermark, but I had to since alot of people are sharing it without credits! #potd #instadaily #igersislamabad #igerspakistan #instagram #nikon #jiahsphotography #nikonpakistan #vscocam #vscogrid #dawndotcom #shutterpak #etribunepk #photography #photographer #streetphotography #chaiwala
- SC Seeks EC's Response
- Indian Woman, Son Found Murdered in US, Probe Launched
- Should Sidhu Be Allowed to Multitask?
- Aadhaar Not Needed For Mid-Day Meals
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- Govt Staff in Bareilly Barred From Wearing Jeans, T-Shirts at Work
- Release Funds to State Bodies for Holding Matches: SC Tells BCCI
- 1984 Riots: SC Asks Govt to Give Files of 199 'Closed' Cases
- Counter-Terrorist Operations Claimed 92 Soldiers in J&K Since 2015: Govt
- PM Modi Calls Up Theresa May Over Terror Attack
- Dr Randeep Guleria Appointed New Director of AIIMS-Delhi