The latest events have proved important truths.
It has become clear that the West in general and America in
particular have an unspeakable hatred for Islam.
Those who lived under continuous US raids for the past months are
aware of it.
How many villages have been destroyed and how many millions have
been pushed out in the freezing cold?
These men, women and children who have been damned and now live
under tents in Pakistan, have committed no sin.
They are innocent. But on a mere suspicion, the United States has
launched this fierce campaign.
We have witnessed the true crimes of those who call themselves
humanists and claim to be defenders of freedom.
Only seven grammes of explosives are needed to kill someone, but the
United States has used bombs weighing seven million grammes proving their hatred of the
Taleban and Muslims.
When the youths - may God receive them as martyrs - blew up (the US
embassy) in Nairobi, less than two tonnes were used.
The United States then said it was a terrorist act and a mass
destruction weapon, while they unscrupulously used two seven-tonne bombs, of seven million
After they (the Americans), for no reason, bombed entire villages to
scare the inhabitants, the defence secretary said it was the United States' right to
exterminate the peoples since they are Muslim and since they are not American.
It is a blatant crime.
A few days ago, they bombed al-Qaeda positions in Khost (eastern
Afghanistan) and dropped - in what they said was a mistake - a radio-guided bomb on a
mosque where ulemas were praying.
They targeted the mosque, killing 150 Muslim worshippers.
It is the hatred of crusaders.
Terrorism against America deserves to be praised because it was a
response to injustice, aimed at forcing America to stop its support for Israel, which
kills our people.
We at Outlookindia.com welcome feedback and your comments, including scathing criticism
1. Scathing, passionate, even angry critiques are welcome, but please do not indulge in abuse and invective. Our Primary concern is to keep the debate civil. We urge our users to try and express their disagreements without being disagreeable. Personal attacks are not welcome. No ad hominem please.
2. Please do not post the same message again and again in the same or different threads
3. Please keep your responses confined to the subject matter of the article you are responding to. Please note that our comments section is not a general free-for-all but for feedback to articles/blogs posted on the site
4. Our endeavour is to keep these forums unmoderated and unexpurgated. But if any of the above three conditions are violated, we reserve the right to delete any comment that we deem objectionable and also to withdraw posting privileges from the abuser. Please also note that hate-speech is punishable by law and in extreme circumstances, we may be forced to take legal action by tracing the IP addresses of the poster.
5. If someone is being abusive or personal, or generally being a troll or a flame-baiter, please do not descend to their level. The best response to such posters is to ignore them and send us a message at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT
6. Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material. If you do think that an article elsewhere has relevance to the point you wish to make, please only quote what is considered fair-use and provide a link to the article under question.
7. There is no particular outlookindia.com line on any subject. The views expressed in our opinion section are those of the author concerned and not that of all of outlookindia.com or all its authors.
8. Please also note that you are solely responsible for the comments posted by you on the site. The comments could be deleted or edited entirely at our discretion if we find them objectionable. However, the mere fact of their existence on our site does not mean that we necessarily approve of their contents. In short, the onus of responsibility for the comments remains solely with the authors thereof. Outlookindia.com or any of its group publications, may, however, retains the right to publish any of these comments, with or without editing, in any medium whatsoever. It is therefore in your own interest to be careful before posting.
9.Outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays these comments. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse. To reiterate:
a. Comments once posted can only be deleted at the discretion of outlookindia.com
b. The comments reflect the views of the authors and not of outlookindia.com
c. outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the way search engines cache or display these comments
d. Please therefore take due caution before you post any comments as your words could potentially be used against you
10. We have an online thread for our comments policy:
You are welcome to post your suggestions here or in case you have a specific issue, to directly email us at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT