Rahul Gandhi Speech by OutlookMagazine
CONVERSATION BTW MISTER RG and MISTER RR:
RG: Hello RRji, How are you? Did you read or hear my speech @ Jaipur Chintan Shivir? Does it rock ?
RR: Yeah , Great Going Sir !! I have deputed Ms Saba Naqvi to do the next edition on how you will lead India, straight into 22nd century !!
RG: All fine, but what is the view on the ground? You should know.. Ask your journos to find out and also spread good words on us.. We need to get decent score in 2014, else we are doomed..
RR: Hmm.. you are giving me more and more work.. We are doing the best Sir.. But wish you can also help us in the way..
RG: Hey, that is always there.. and that is why you are a billionaire right?
RR: That is all for past loyalty.. now we are in troubling times. We betted lot on the Aman - E- aasha project.. We planed to sell our batteries and tiles in Pakistan. But ur govt screwed up and now Ind-Pak relations are in cold. And we are fighting alone with nice editions on why peace should prevail..
RG: Hey, cool Maan.. Can understand. Now that I am the VP, i will set right. We will have more peace and only peace. Peace for Pennies is what we believe in...Trust me, we have 15 more months ..
RR: Good.. let me also get ready with the next week edition. We have special pages on your great qualities and divine vision..
RG: Thank you so much..
RR: With pleasure Sir
I think he is a politician. Because he is at present, and he is good. I did like his father a great deal, but if people like Mr. V. P. Singh, who was avowedly a Congressman, could get disillusioned, but could not leave politics, then one wonders, what politics is. I mean, people saw Rajiv Gandhi as a good, nice man, and if he could have misunderstandings with his cabinet, and not for being a good nice man, then, what is the unity of India about? Different ministers have different ideas. The unusual idea might be, all the policies have been carried forward by the proceeding Lok Sabha, and have been carried further.
I saw a part of his 'speech' on TV.
I can never quite control my laughter. What a Bimbo(Bimbo here, is gender-ambiguous like Mr.Nehru-Gandhi's voice ) !!
The reaction of the stooges in Congress and the agents in the media is reminiscent of the way they sucked up to Indira and Sanjay. Nothing has changed.
Who stopped him, his mother, his father, his grandmother, his great grandfather from acting on these revolutionary ideas for 65 years?
Does he think we are idiots and will just swallow this stupid trick?
He should just stick to what he knows - dance in a disco in Europe.
We at Outlookindia.com welcome feedback and your comments, including scathing criticism
1. Scathing, passionate, even angry critiques are welcome, but please do not indulge in abuse and invective. Our Primary concern is to keep the debate civil. We urge our users to try and express their disagreements without being disagreeable. Personal attacks are not welcome. No ad hominem please.
2. Please do not post the same message again and again in the same or different threads
3. Please keep your responses confined to the subject matter of the article you are responding to. Please note that our comments section is not a general free-for-all but for feedback to articles/blogs posted on the site
4. Our endeavour is to keep these forums unmoderated and unexpurgated. But if any of the above three conditions are violated, we reserve the right to delete any comment that we deem objectionable and also to withdraw posting privileges from the abuser. Please also note that hate-speech is punishable by law and in extreme circumstances, we may be forced to take legal action by tracing the IP addresses of the poster.
5. If someone is being abusive or personal, or generally being a troll or a flame-baiter, please do not descend to their level. The best response to such posters is to ignore them and send us a message at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT
6. Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material. If you do think that an article elsewhere has relevance to the point you wish to make, please only quote what is considered fair-use and provide a link to the article under question.
7. There is no particular outlookindia.com line on any subject. The views expressed in our opinion section are those of the author concerned and not that of all of outlookindia.com or all its authors.
8. Please also note that you are solely responsible for the comments posted by you on the site. The comments could be deleted or edited entirely at our discretion if we find them objectionable. However, the mere fact of their existence on our site does not mean that we necessarily approve of their contents. In short, the onus of responsibility for the comments remains solely with the authors thereof. Outlookindia.com or any of its group publications, may, however, retains the right to publish any of these comments, with or without editing, in any medium whatsoever. It is therefore in your own interest to be careful before posting.
9.Outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays these comments. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse. To reiterate:
a. Comments once posted can only be deleted at the discretion of outlookindia.com
b. The comments reflect the views of the authors and not of outlookindia.com
c. outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the way search engines cache or display these comments
d. Please therefore take due caution before you post any comments as your words could potentially be used against you
10. We have an online thread for our comments policy:
You are welcome to post your suggestions here or in case you have a specific issue, to directly email us at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT