I wonder ,one of the main reasons, that also attributed to the sliding defeat of Congress,which appears escaped writer`s notice was the immoral character of few ministers in Gehlot `s govt. and ticket distribution to tainted minister`s relatives. Ticket distribution to some of the candidates appeared as if congress did itself want to defeat the candidate . Example - the old lady aged more than 80 years who could hardly move on her own.
Deep routed differences amongst CPJ Dr.Chandrabhan and other Sr.leaders were also the contributing factors which worsened the things hardly to repair .
Of all the reasons the most obvious is the impotency of Congress.From Manmohan Singh the yes man to Rahul and top brass were only waiting to get hit and not proactive.They are totally out of reality and living in their world.
Inkey Pinkey Ponkey, Sri Modi is a monkey
And you are surerly a Donkey .
(Pardon me . I was just completing your couplet by using your rhyth.No ill will ment .)
Inkey Pinkey Ponkey, Sri Modi is a monkey
Anwaar >> What does the 'Modi Factor' mean other than the elicitation of latent Hindutva?
Modi == Rejection of Feudal, corrupt Italian Dynasty that likes of Anwaar stand for.
We at Outlookindia.com welcome feedback and your comments, including scathing criticism
1. Scathing, passionate, even angry critiques are welcome, but please do not indulge in abuse and invective. Our Primary concern is to keep the debate civil. We urge our users to try and express their disagreements without being disagreeable. Personal attacks are not welcome. No ad hominem please.
2. Please do not post the same message again and again in the same or different threads
3. Please keep your responses confined to the subject matter of the article you are responding to. Please note that our comments section is not a general free-for-all but for feedback to articles/blogs posted on the site
4. Our endeavour is to keep these forums unmoderated and unexpurgated. But if any of the above three conditions are violated, we reserve the right to delete any comment that we deem objectionable and also to withdraw posting privileges from the abuser. Please also note that hate-speech is punishable by law and in extreme circumstances, we may be forced to take legal action by tracing the IP addresses of the poster.
5. If someone is being abusive or personal, or generally being a troll or a flame-baiter, please do not descend to their level. The best response to such posters is to ignore them and send us a message at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT
6. Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material. If you do think that an article elsewhere has relevance to the point you wish to make, please only quote what is considered fair-use and provide a link to the article under question.
7. There is no particular outlookindia.com line on any subject. The views expressed in our opinion section are those of the author concerned and not that of all of outlookindia.com or all its authors.
8. Please also note that you are solely responsible for the comments posted by you on the site. The comments could be deleted or edited entirely at our discretion if we find them objectionable. However, the mere fact of their existence on our site does not mean that we necessarily approve of their contents. In short, the onus of responsibility for the comments remains solely with the authors thereof. Outlookindia.com or any of its group publications, may, however, retains the right to publish any of these comments, with or without editing, in any medium whatsoever. It is therefore in your own interest to be careful before posting.
9.Outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays these comments. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse. To reiterate:
a. Comments once posted can only be deleted at the discretion of outlookindia.com
b. The comments reflect the views of the authors and not of outlookindia.com
c. outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the way search engines cache or display these comments
d. Please therefore take due caution before you post any comments as your words could potentially be used against you
10. We have an online thread for our comments policy:
You are welcome to post your suggestions here or in case you have a specific issue, to directly email us at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT