‘Study hard, party harder’, that’s Aahan’s mantra. Among all things Goan, restless, passionate Aahan is most attracted to football and sports clubs. His religion: “footballism”. No wonder then his first step into the big, bad world, as it were, will be with a sports management course, hopefully abroad.
What I want to be
An entrepreneur, where I make money work for me.
My idea of India
A country where everyone has equal rights, and there is no poverty. As of now, the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.
What religion means to me
I’m not a huge fan of organised religion. In fact, I think there shouldn’t be any religion. There is just one god and he just is. I believe in humanity: be good and do good.
Who I will vote for
The Congress, because I feel that they have a young, dynamic leader in Rahul Gandhi, who is actually making a change.
Am I happy where I am?
No. I don’t want to be dependent on my parents’ money. I hope after my boards I will be able to secure a seat in a decent college as well as make my own living on the side.
What makes me angry
Corruption, as well as the zero respect women in the country get.
What money means to me
It’s very important because of the power that comes with it. You need money to actually make a change.
I’m most proud of
My parents. They faced huge hurdles but managed to come out on top and give me my current lifestyle.
To visit the moon. Since childhood, I have dreamt of shooting into space in a rocket.
Since I’m a football fan, it’s Lionel Messi of FC Barcelona and Argentina. He plays the game with such grace and is really humble.
My best friend
My dad. He has been like a friend to me. He has always been there to give advice as well as have fun.
We at Outlookindia.com welcome feedback and your comments, including scathing criticism
1. Scathing, passionate, even angry critiques are welcome, but please do not indulge in abuse and invective. Our Primary concern is to keep the debate civil. We urge our users to try and express their disagreements without being disagreeable. Personal attacks are not welcome. No ad hominem please.
2. Please do not post the same message again and again in the same or different threads
3. Please keep your responses confined to the subject matter of the article you are responding to. Please note that our comments section is not a general free-for-all but for feedback to articles/blogs posted on the site
4. Our endeavour is to keep these forums unmoderated and unexpurgated. But if any of the above three conditions are violated, we reserve the right to delete any comment that we deem objectionable and also to withdraw posting privileges from the abuser. Please also note that hate-speech is punishable by law and in extreme circumstances, we may be forced to take legal action by tracing the IP addresses of the poster.
5. If someone is being abusive or personal, or generally being a troll or a flame-baiter, please do not descend to their level. The best response to such posters is to ignore them and send us a message at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT
6. Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material. If you do think that an article elsewhere has relevance to the point you wish to make, please only quote what is considered fair-use and provide a link to the article under question.
7. There is no particular outlookindia.com line on any subject. The views expressed in our opinion section are those of the author concerned and not that of all of outlookindia.com or all its authors.
8. Please also note that you are solely responsible for the comments posted by you on the site. The comments could be deleted or edited entirely at our discretion if we find them objectionable. However, the mere fact of their existence on our site does not mean that we necessarily approve of their contents. In short, the onus of responsibility for the comments remains solely with the authors thereof. Outlookindia.com or any of its group publications, may, however, retains the right to publish any of these comments, with or without editing, in any medium whatsoever. It is therefore in your own interest to be careful before posting.
9.Outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays these comments. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse. To reiterate:
a. Comments once posted can only be deleted at the discretion of outlookindia.com
b. The comments reflect the views of the authors and not of outlookindia.com
c. outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the way search engines cache or display these comments
d. Please therefore take due caution before you post any comments as your words could potentially be used against you
10. We have an online thread for our comments policy:
You are welcome to post your suggestions here or in case you have a specific issue, to directly email us at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT