Full fresh set of documents released by Mr Arvind Kejriwal today
Arvind Kejriwal on Rober Vadra
Another brilliant investment of Robert Vadra as now come to light. The guy has a talent to convert a trickle into a gigantic flood.
All the discussion about whether Modi or Rahul is qualified to be PM appears to be nonsensical. There is only one qualified person in India who can revive the Indian economy-and that is Robert Vadra.
He has proved it in two deals(we know of). Given full control, I am sure he will take Indian economy to Himalayan heights.
Ahmed sohail >> Gurumurthy’s Anti-Islam and Anti-Muslim orientation makes him much a suspect in the category of Kejriwals.
Muslims and other minorites in every BJP/NDA ruled states are living much better lives than the minority relgionists in the Islamic theocracies of Pakistan and Bangladesh, but then people like you have little use of statistics since you are in same category as the hate peddlers in Afghanistan aka Taliban
Ahmed Sohail Siddiqui >> The entire gambit of "reforms" since the P.V.Narasimha Rao period are faulty.He reversed every policy of Nehru Era in the name of reforms.
The Nehru Era of Economic policy, was from 1947 to 1991, that is 45 years. What has India acheived in those 45 years? Poverty, illiteracy, inequality, filth , squalor, overpopulation and poor HDI and rampant injustice and massive human deprivation.
The fact of matter is - NEHRU and His dynasty has misruled India for 50 years and his policies are primarily the reason why India has not done well in delivering basic needs to its billions. Your Congress minister Jairam Ramesh says we should have no temples, but only toilets . My question is - what exactly has the beloved Congress that ruled 58 years out of 65 done to improve hygiene? It was nehru's obsession with 5 starhotels and IITs over primary schools and public toilets that has landed india in current situation of poor hygeine and sanitation. Yet, Nehru Supporters like you live in a denial and blame it all on Modi, RSS, BJP, Hindu Gods, and whatever you like. keep living in denial and ensure India stays behind. Thank you all UPA supporters for sinking India.
''Corporation Bank denies giving overdraft to Robert Vadra
"No such transaction with us as per our records so far," Ajai Kumar, CMD of Corporation Bank, told TOI on Friday, adding that he had sought full facts on the issue.
In its annual report for 2007-08 financial year, Vadra's firm Sky Light Hospitality claimed an overdraft of Rs 7.94 crore from the bank. It was the first year of operation for the company, which had a paid-up capital of just Rs 1 lakh. By the end of the year, the company claimed it had Rs 7.95 crore worth of fixed asset.
The directors of the company — Vadra and his mother Maureen - said in their report to the shareholders, "You will be glad to know that your company has purchased land measuring 5 bighas & 12 biswas in Sohna tehsil of Haryana for Rs 7,94,00,000." The statement implied that it was the overdraft from Corporation Bank that paid for the land.'
If Mr Vadra had to count his friends in the real estate business, they would be Corporation Bank, the Haryana government and DLF...
...Corporation Bank, whose Friends Colony branch (located close to Mr Vadra’s companies’ offices in the capital) gave an overdraft of Rs 7.94 crore to Sky Light Hospitality. The newly incorporated company at the time had total resources of Rs 1 lakh, being its paid-up share capital.""
Corporation Bank's spokesperson was on TV and said that 'No overdraft of even of one Rupee has been given by any Branch of the Corporation Bank."
Where as the Balance Sheets of Vadra's company reflect Rs 7.94 crore over draft per TV .
Can't say who is wrong or right !
Could be the spokesperson of the Bank is not the real one but an imposter ? Yes that seems to be the case as people are mischievously hurling false accusations .
We at Outlookindia.com welcome feedback and your comments, including scathing criticism
1. Scathing, passionate, even angry critiques are welcome, but please do not indulge in abuse and invective. Our Primary concern is to keep the debate civil. We urge our users to try and express their disagreements without being disagreeable. Personal attacks are not welcome. No ad hominem please.
2. Please do not post the same message again and again in the same or different threads
3. Please keep your responses confined to the subject matter of the article you are responding to. Please note that our comments section is not a general free-for-all but for feedback to articles/blogs posted on the site
4. Our endeavour is to keep these forums unmoderated and unexpurgated. But if any of the above three conditions are violated, we reserve the right to delete any comment that we deem objectionable and also to withdraw posting privileges from the abuser. Please also note that hate-speech is punishable by law and in extreme circumstances, we may be forced to take legal action by tracing the IP addresses of the poster.
5. If someone is being abusive or personal, or generally being a troll or a flame-baiter, please do not descend to their level. The best response to such posters is to ignore them and send us a message at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT
6. Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material. If you do think that an article elsewhere has relevance to the point you wish to make, please only quote what is considered fair-use and provide a link to the article under question.
7. There is no particular outlookindia.com line on any subject. The views expressed in our opinion section are those of the author concerned and not that of all of outlookindia.com or all its authors.
8. Please also note that you are solely responsible for the comments posted by you on the site. The comments could be deleted or edited entirely at our discretion if we find them objectionable. However, the mere fact of their existence on our site does not mean that we necessarily approve of their contents. In short, the onus of responsibility for the comments remains solely with the authors thereof. Outlookindia.com or any of its group publications, may, however, retains the right to publish any of these comments, with or without editing, in any medium whatsoever. It is therefore in your own interest to be careful before posting.
9.Outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays these comments. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse. To reiterate:
a. Comments once posted can only be deleted at the discretion of outlookindia.com
b. The comments reflect the views of the authors and not of outlookindia.com
c. outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the way search engines cache or display these comments
d. Please therefore take due caution before you post any comments as your words could potentially be used against you
10. We have an online thread for our comments policy:
You are welcome to post your suggestions here or in case you have a specific issue, to directly email us at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT