NP: Did not participate
Top 10 Govt Colleges
Top 10 PVT. Colleges
Top 3 Zone Wise
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in Personality Development & Industry Interface
Top 10 Engineering Colleges In Placement
Top 10 Engineering Colleges In Selection Process
Top 10 Engineering Colleges In Academic Excellence
Top 10 Engineering Colleges In Infrastructure & Facilities
Top 25 Employers In Engg
Based on number of visits to top campuses over the past three years
Average Salary, Engg College
Figures in Rs lakh per annum
IIT-KGP Three cheers for the high RoI. (Photograph by Sandipan Chatterjee)
Top 10 RoI In Govt Engineering Colleges
Top 10 RoI In PVT Engineering Colleges
Top 75 Engg Seats In Each Zone
Top 10 Student/Faculty Ratio
Top 3 Metro Wise
We do admissions for top engineering colleges in Karnataka/ Tamil Nadu/Maharastra/MP.We can do for the very cheap rates. Call me at 09945196332 or email me at email@example.com
Now you can get from www.quickhomeclean.com a full home clean, window clean, floor clean, upholstery clean and carpet clean service just make call @ 9717054110.
Get placement data of all IITs(including salary)at engineeringplacements.in
As has been pointed out by a number of people already - please get your college names right. Ranked 12th is one specific college within Anna University - College of Engineering, Guindy (CEG). At various points in your ranking, the institution has been inconsistently referred to as "Univ. Departments, Anna Univ." & just "Anna University". This is grossly incorrect as the ratings you have uncovered from the survey are of just the one college and not any more constituents of the University.
This can be extremely misleading to prospective students and other users of the survey - "Anna University" is the Affiliating University in Tamil Nadu and includes hundreds of colleges. "Univ Departments, Anna Univ" is also a very ambigious term as they are present across four different colleges / campuses (CEG, MIT, ACT, SAP). I would kindly request you to issue a corrigendum and not repeat the same error going forward in your future publications.
I would also like to question the wisdom of ranking colleges based RoI only if the fee is higher than a specific amount!! Why is this so? This also seems a very (deliberately?) misleading statistic - some of the colleges with the lowest fees are hence not ranked by this parameter. They could be the ones with the highest RoIs!!
We at Outlookindia.com welcome feedback and your comments, including scathing criticism
1. Scathing, passionate, even angry critiques are welcome, but please do not indulge in abuse and invective. Our Primary concern is to keep the debate civil. We urge our users to try and express their disagreements without being disagreeable. Personal attacks are not welcome. No ad hominem please.
2. Please do not post the same message again and again in the same or different threads
3. Please keep your responses confined to the subject matter of the article you are responding to. Please note that our comments section is not a general free-for-all but for feedback to articles/blogs posted on the site
4. Our endeavour is to keep these forums unmoderated and unexpurgated. But if any of the above three conditions are violated, we reserve the right to delete any comment that we deem objectionable and also to withdraw posting privileges from the abuser. Please also note that hate-speech is punishable by law and in extreme circumstances, we may be forced to take legal action by tracing the IP addresses of the poster.
5. If someone is being abusive or personal, or generally being a troll or a flame-baiter, please do not descend to their level. The best response to such posters is to ignore them and send us a message at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT
6. Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material. If you do think that an article elsewhere has relevance to the point you wish to make, please only quote what is considered fair-use and provide a link to the article under question.
7. There is no particular outlookindia.com line on any subject. The views expressed in our opinion section are those of the author concerned and not that of all of outlookindia.com or all its authors.
8. Please also note that you are solely responsible for the comments posted by you on the site. The comments could be deleted or edited entirely at our discretion if we find them objectionable. However, the mere fact of their existence on our site does not mean that we necessarily approve of their contents. In short, the onus of responsibility for the comments remains solely with the authors thereof. Outlookindia.com or any of its group publications, may, however, retains the right to publish any of these comments, with or without editing, in any medium whatsoever. It is therefore in your own interest to be careful before posting.
9.Outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays these comments. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse. To reiterate:
a. Comments once posted can only be deleted at the discretion of outlookindia.com
b. The comments reflect the views of the authors and not of outlookindia.com
c. outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the way search engines cache or display these comments
d. Please therefore take due caution before you post any comments as your words could potentially be used against you
10. We have an online thread for our comments policy:
You are welcome to post your suggestions here or in case you have a specific issue, to directly email us at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT