Top 10 Architecture
Pin the dum my at NIFT, Delhi. (Photograph by Tribhuvan Tiwari)
Top 10 Fashion Technology
Top 10 Mass Communication
Top 10 Social Work
Oberoi School of Hotel Management, Delhi. (Photograph by Narendra Bisht)
Top 10 Hotel Management
Top 10 Law Colleges
There is an error.
The list "Top 10 Mass Communication" category is actually the repeat of the "Top 10 Fashion Technology" list.
Please correct this.
- Yogesh Kamdar
Thanks for pointing out the error, which has now been fixed.
Its realy nice to see ranking of several other professional colleges apart from Engineering and Medical colleges. However, one major sector of our country is Agriculture wherein 60% of the workforce is engaged and there is a professional course on agriculture which is being taught by 45 agricultural univiersities is neglected from ranking.
Why Outlook and other magazines neglect this course and universities from ranking? We can very well understand the politicians and urban people neglecting the farmers and very important course like agriculture. A reputed magazine like outlook which understands the country very well has been doing this blunder for several years is shocking. Whether the magazine assumes that the prospective students for agriculture course don't need such information on ranking or it assumes that all these colleges are excellent?
I think ranking of agricultural universities helps them to be market oriented and compete with each other and be successful. Outlook magazine should take note of this and take up such ranking in future.
I think most lawyers and law students will find fault with the minor placings in your top 10 Law Colleges. If any of the NLC students read this there will be all sorts of abusive messages extolling each ones college's merits.
We at Outlookindia.com welcome feedback and your comments, including scathing criticism
1. Scathing, passionate, even angry critiques are welcome, but please do not indulge in abuse and invective. Our Primary concern is to keep the debate civil. We urge our users to try and express their disagreements without being disagreeable. Personal attacks are not welcome. No ad hominem please.
2. Please do not post the same message again and again in the same or different threads
3. Please keep your responses confined to the subject matter of the article you are responding to. Please note that our comments section is not a general free-for-all but for feedback to articles/blogs posted on the site
4. Our endeavour is to keep these forums unmoderated and unexpurgated. But if any of the above three conditions are violated, we reserve the right to delete any comment that we deem objectionable and also to withdraw posting privileges from the abuser. Please also note that hate-speech is punishable by law and in extreme circumstances, we may be forced to take legal action by tracing the IP addresses of the poster.
5. If someone is being abusive or personal, or generally being a troll or a flame-baiter, please do not descend to their level. The best response to such posters is to ignore them and send us a message at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT
6. Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material. If you do think that an article elsewhere has relevance to the point you wish to make, please only quote what is considered fair-use and provide a link to the article under question.
7. There is no particular outlookindia.com line on any subject. The views expressed in our opinion section are those of the author concerned and not that of all of outlookindia.com or all its authors.
8. Please also note that you are solely responsible for the comments posted by you on the site. The comments could be deleted or edited entirely at our discretion if we find them objectionable. However, the mere fact of their existence on our site does not mean that we necessarily approve of their contents. In short, the onus of responsibility for the comments remains solely with the authors thereof. Outlookindia.com or any of its group publications, may, however, retains the right to publish any of these comments, with or without editing, in any medium whatsoever. It is therefore in your own interest to be careful before posting.
9.Outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays these comments. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse. To reiterate:
a. Comments once posted can only be deleted at the discretion of outlookindia.com
b. The comments reflect the views of the authors and not of outlookindia.com
c. outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the way search engines cache or display these comments
d. Please therefore take due caution before you post any comments as your words could potentially be used against you
10. We have an online thread for our comments policy:
You are welcome to post your suggestions here or in case you have a specific issue, to directly email us at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT