Top 10 Govt Colleges
Top 10 Pvt Colleges
Top 3 Zonewise
Top 10 Engineering Colleges In Placement
The above table is based on objective data provided by institutes.
Top 10 Engineering Colleges In Selection Process
Top 10 Engineering Colleges In Personality Devt & Ind Interface
Top 10 Engineering Colleges In Academic Excellence
Top 10 Engineering Colleges In Infrastructure & Facilities
Top 25 Employers In Engineering
Based on number of visits to top campuses over the past three years
Thousands of engineering students pass out every year from various engineering colleges in India, but how many manage to get jobs?
Most engineers are not doing their jobs well in india. . That is why many construction works fail abysmally. Because of the nexus between corrupt politicians and the contractor the structures erected by them do not stand the test of time and tide. Many buildings are collapsing because of poor structural design and substandard material use. Most engineers are smitten by acquisitional ethos.
Not many, as not all of them have relied on the top engineering colleges while making a choice. All those who want to enroll in any engineering college have to know that engineering is fundamentally a profession of applying logical and practical knowledge to supply technology loaded solutions. Today's generation is quite fascinated for this profession of engineering, but in reality they should know that relying only on a reputed college can opens doors for a respectable job and good livelihood. There are both government and private engineering colleges operational in Chandigarh, but you should be aware of the fact that most of the times the private ones score high in regard to amenities. To choose amongst the best Engineering Colleges in India, it is better to have a close look at the infrastructure, transportation facilities and road and rail network etc
<a href="http://admissionexamresult.com/top-best-engineering-colleges-in-india/">Top Engineering colleges Rankwise</a>
We at Outlookindia.com welcome feedback and your comments, including scathing criticism
1. Scathing, passionate, even angry critiques are welcome, but please do not indulge in abuse and invective. Our Primary concern is to keep the debate civil. We urge our users to try and express their disagreements without being disagreeable. Personal attacks are not welcome. No ad hominem please.
2. Please do not post the same message again and again in the same or different threads
3. Please keep your responses confined to the subject matter of the article you are responding to. Please note that our comments section is not a general free-for-all but for feedback to articles/blogs posted on the site
4. Our endeavour is to keep these forums unmoderated and unexpurgated. But if any of the above three conditions are violated, we reserve the right to delete any comment that we deem objectionable and also to withdraw posting privileges from the abuser. Please also note that hate-speech is punishable by law and in extreme circumstances, we may be forced to take legal action by tracing the IP addresses of the poster.
5. If someone is being abusive or personal, or generally being a troll or a flame-baiter, please do not descend to their level. The best response to such posters is to ignore them and send us a message at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT
6. Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material. If you do think that an article elsewhere has relevance to the point you wish to make, please only quote what is considered fair-use and provide a link to the article under question.
7. There is no particular outlookindia.com line on any subject. The views expressed in our opinion section are those of the author concerned and not that of all of outlookindia.com or all its authors.
8. Please also note that you are solely responsible for the comments posted by you on the site. The comments could be deleted or edited entirely at our discretion if we find them objectionable. However, the mere fact of their existence on our site does not mean that we necessarily approve of their contents. In short, the onus of responsibility for the comments remains solely with the authors thereof. Outlookindia.com or any of its group publications, may, however, retains the right to publish any of these comments, with or without editing, in any medium whatsoever. It is therefore in your own interest to be careful before posting.
9.Outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays these comments. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse. To reiterate:
a. Comments once posted can only be deleted at the discretion of outlookindia.com
b. The comments reflect the views of the authors and not of outlookindia.com
c. outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the way search engines cache or display these comments
d. Please therefore take due caution before you post any comments as your words could potentially be used against you
10. We have an online thread for our comments policy:
You are welcome to post your suggestions here or in case you have a specific issue, to directly email us at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT