To download the file, right click on:
and choose Save
Barkha Dutt: Nirra?
Niira Radia: Hi
Barkha Dutt: Now, their saying, "We’ll take whoever!"
Niira Radia: Whoever matlab? It doesn’t matter Maran or whoever? Baalu or Raja or anything na?
Barkha Dutt: Ha, now their saying that
Niira Radia: But tell me one thing..
Barkha Dutt: I’ve had a long chat and they promised me that Azad will speak to him
Niira Radia: Who? Ghulam?
Barkha Dutt: Ghulam. Yeah.
Niira Radia: You know, the problem is she’s catching a flight at five, haan? Going back. Dayanidhi Maran is attending the swearing in when only Raja has been authorised to attend, so he’s gone and told his leader that Ahmed Patel has called me especially to attend the swearing in.
Barkha Dutt: Ahmed says this is rubbish…
Niira Radia: But I am telling you but this. Karunanidhi’s very confused.
Barkha Dutt: No, but why can’t Kani stay also and attend it?
Niira Radia: She doesn’t want to attend no because her father told her to come back. She has to follow what she’s father says, no?
Barkha Dutt: Let me call Ghulam then. Let me call him.
Niira Radia: Tell him she’s leaving at five. She’s catching a flight at five.
In this tape Barkha gives Radia a piece of information ('Now they are saying, 'We’ll take whoever' ') which Radia did not have, the media did not have, most Congress party members did not have.
It could only have come to Barkha Dutt from the Congress high command.
However Barkha Dutt has declared that she never ran errands for Radia on anyone's behalf, and she has no links with the corrupt Congress party.
Her statement cannot stand in light of this taped conversation between her and Radia, and what is revealed by it.
Will OUTLOOK have a cover story next week on the matter of this tape.
In this tape Barkha gives Radia a red hot piece of information ('Now they are saying, 'We’ll take whoever' ') which nobody else had. Radia did not have this information, there was no press release to the media and the media did not have this information, most Congress party members did not have this information.
But Barkha knew.
And what is more it is information which could only have come to Barkha Dutt from the Congress Party high command.
But Barkha Dutt has declared that she never ran errands for Radia on anyone's behalf, and she has no links with the corrupt Congress Party.
Her denial is exposed as an obvious lie after this taped conversation.
Will OUTLOOK have a cover story next week on this tape..
We at Outlookindia.com welcome feedback and your comments, including scathing criticism
1. Scathing, passionate, even angry critiques are welcome, but please do not indulge in abuse and invective. Our Primary concern is to keep the debate civil. We urge our users to try and express their disagreements without being disagreeable. Personal attacks are not welcome. No ad hominem please.
2. Please do not post the same message again and again in the same or different threads
3. Please keep your responses confined to the subject matter of the article you are responding to. Please note that our comments section is not a general free-for-all but for feedback to articles/blogs posted on the site
4. Our endeavour is to keep these forums unmoderated and unexpurgated. But if any of the above three conditions are violated, we reserve the right to delete any comment that we deem objectionable and also to withdraw posting privileges from the abuser. Please also note that hate-speech is punishable by law and in extreme circumstances, we may be forced to take legal action by tracing the IP addresses of the poster.
5. If someone is being abusive or personal, or generally being a troll or a flame-baiter, please do not descend to their level. The best response to such posters is to ignore them and send us a message at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT
6. Please do not copy and paste copyrighted material. If you do think that an article elsewhere has relevance to the point you wish to make, please only quote what is considered fair-use and provide a link to the article under question.
7. There is no particular outlookindia.com line on any subject. The views expressed in our opinion section are those of the author concerned and not that of all of outlookindia.com or all its authors.
8. Please also note that you are solely responsible for the comments posted by you on the site. The comments could be deleted or edited entirely at our discretion if we find them objectionable. However, the mere fact of their existence on our site does not mean that we necessarily approve of their contents. In short, the onus of responsibility for the comments remains solely with the authors thereof. Outlookindia.com or any of its group publications, may, however, retains the right to publish any of these comments, with or without editing, in any medium whatsoever. It is therefore in your own interest to be careful before posting.
9.Outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for how any search engine -- such as Google, Bing etc -- caches or displays these comments. Please note that you are solely responsible for posting these comments and it is a privilege being granted to our registered users which can be withdrawn in case of abuse. To reiterate:
a. Comments once posted can only be deleted at the discretion of outlookindia.com
b. The comments reflect the views of the authors and not of outlookindia.com
c. outlookindia.com is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for the way search engines cache or display these comments
d. Please therefore take due caution before you post any comments as your words could potentially be used against you
10. We have an online thread for our comments policy:
You are welcome to post your suggestions here or in case you have a specific issue, to directly email us at Mail AT outlookindia DOT com with the subject header COMPLAINT